Human Capital Management Blogs by Members
Gain valuable knowledge and tips on SAP SuccessFactors HCM suite and human capital management market from member blog posts. Share your insights with a post of your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
new_007
Explorer
Dear Community Members

I had got a chance to present a session on IKEA's transformation journey with Success Factors and Insights with how the end to end journey. It has always been a great experience participating in SAP Inside Track at Bengaluru, which I have been participating for last years now.

This year was the largest SIT ever anywhere in the world and it was interesting to meet so many passionate SAP Community members from Customers, Partners and SAP. The day started with a key note by our MD, Sindhu Gangadharan highlighting the importance of the event and why it is important to network and collaborate with peers, many of whom are customers, partners and SAP Employees. The key note also highlighted the coverage of the event on various topics.

My session specifically focused on how in IKEA we are innovating on missing links to ensure complete visibility into end to end material and activity from People and Culture, which also results in certain process integration with S/4 HANA , ADP and SAP Concur

Aug 23 SITBLR Richa Grover

I showed how we are building the solution using modules Employee Central, Compensation Management, Employee Performance Management and Succession Management for upcoming markets.

I liked mostly the sessions on BTP and Cloud ALM from other tracks. Congratulation to all the speakers and Volunteers for making the event engaging.

Looking forward for more such events
4 Comments
Dsk
Active Contributor
Good Job, Thanks for joining and sharing your journey !!
sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
Hi new_007 thanks for sharing your experience as a speaker at the SAP Inside Track. Great that you had the chance to be there in person and to share your knowledge!

If you want to stay up-to-date in regards to such events, I would like to recommend to subscribe to the SAP Inside Track Event Board and SAP Stammtisch Event Board. Furthermore, please join the Bangalore Group to connect with others and continue the discussions after the SAP Inside Track.
new_007
Explorer
Thanks for your kind words. Joined, subscribed b0th the groups.
maheshpalavalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Nice summary new_007 and Thanks for sharing your knowledge with the community in this event!!
Labels in this area