cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF03- Accounting Doc Pop up not displayed

0 Kudos

In VF03 transaction when billing document is entered and clicked on Accounting button then a pop-up should be displayed.

But in my system it is not showing the pop up it is going to "Display Line Items" Screen.

I found some thing in SCN to check the values of view V_T185. But no values modified there.

Can any one please help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think you any of the following account documents generating parallel to your accounting document:
- Profit center doc.
- Spec. purpose ledger
- Controlling Document
- Profitab. Analysis

For verification, kindly accounting tab in Header/Item in Sales Order.
If you have values maintain those tabs, like, Profit Center, profit segement.

For better validation, at table level, check whether you invoice is having any controlling document, use table COBK.
Pass Ref Document No(REFBN) as your invoice.
If you get Document Number(BELNR). Then fine.

Else, you need to check why those documents are not reflecting your accounting document for billing.

So, I assume, that may be the reason, in VF03 Accounting Doc Pop up not displayed.

Regards, JP

0 Kudos

In my case apart from Profitability Analysis document nothing else was generated. Hence, the pop up was not getting displayed and the Profitability Analysis line item was displayed (something like what Jyothi said). Ideally I expect the Accounting document, Profit center doc, Spec. purpose ledger, Controlling Document to be generated.

I was primarily concerned about the accounting document generation. I figured out that Accounting Documents are not generated if the invoice amount is zero.

I thought I'll put the answer in here, just in case another helpless soul might look up for this in future .

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It might be because of proforma and excise invoice case.

When you do proforma (No accounting) with excise invoice it shows the excise invoice entries.

Check in the accounting entries customer debit entry is there or not.If not cenvat payable will be there,means it is an excise entry. Check once or past the picture here.

Regards,

Surya.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As suggested by Vinu you need to check whether the Billing document is posted to Accounting by checking the workflow.if it is not posted please check y it is not posted.

Sivavasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check the Posting status of the billing document in the header. It will help you.

Regards

Vinu

0 Kudos

Hey

I checked the status is "posting document has been created".