cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

​ The field MBEW-OKLAS is defined as a required field; it does not contain an entry

jai1231
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all

I am unable to get this field(MBEW-OKLAS) into accounting 1 tab, please help anyone

The field MBEW-OKLAS is defined as a required field; it does not contain an entry

Message No. MG144

Procedure

Transfer a suitable value.

If the field is the material group or unit of weight, and the field is not ready for input, check whether the material is locked. If it is locked, you cannot extend the Purchasing view or the Sales view. If either of these views needs to be extended, the material must first be unlocked. This can be done only by a user with special authorization. Contact your system administrator.

Note
For information on locking and unlocking material master records, see the SAP library documentation Material Master (LO-MD-MM) -> Locking Material Master Records.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
OSS note 2171264; else, check whether you need to carry out code corrections

Not sure, whether you have gone through the above comments. The said note says to carry out code corrections.

jai1231
Participant
0 Kudos

Many Thanks sir, actually i don't have access to See Notes, and i am trying sir

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This information is not going to help any members to assist you. When you say, 'no use' - what do you mean by that? Is that MBEW-OKLAS not available in OMSR? If you are into Retail, have a look at OSS note 2171264; else, check whether you need to carry out code corrections as recommended in OSS note 2643855 and retest.

jai1231
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

Actually the following field( MBEW-OKLAS)is not available initially, I have entered at T code: OMSR and gave field selection group 35, and make it as an optional for MM01/MM02 and display for MM03 at T code: OMS9, but this field(MBEW-OKLAS) is still not displaying at accounting 1 view

Kindly try at your side and let me know the reason, sir.

Thank you

Jai

1.jpg

3.jpg

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to check in OMSR

jai1231
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear sir,