Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routing selection in md11

wolfgang_brunneder
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm facing the following requirement:

At the moment we have one routing/material. If a planned order is created for a new material revision for the first time some additional operations should be considered. My idea was to create a new routing (new group counter) per material and to use a badi/user exit to check revision and select the appropriate routing on creation of the planned order.

Unfortunately, I already have problems in controlling the selection of the routing, not considering the "new revision condition". I've done the following configurations:

1. OPL8 - routing selection = 3

2. OPEB:

ID = 01 SP = 1 Task List Type = N Plan Usage = 1 Status = 4

ID = 01 SP = 2 Task List Type = N Plan Usage = 1 Status = 2

ID = 01 SP = 3 Task List Type = N Plan Usage = 1 Status = 1

I've created a routing with status = 1 and one with status = 4 for a material. If I create a planned order using MD11 always routing with status = 1 is selected, despite the configs in OPEB!

Any advice is appreciated!

Kind regards

Wolfgang

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

This can be done thru PV, make PV with combination of your routings and BOM and in OTDP make manual selection of Pv and also if you want then you can assign the PIRs in MD61 also.

Check and revert

Regards

Anupam Sharma

wolfgang_brunneder
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help! The default routing selection works now!

My next challenge is to select a specified routing if a new material revision is manfuctured first time. Do you have an advice (badi/user exit) for this?

Kind regards

Wolfgang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suggestion:

BADI - MD_PLDORD_CHANGE, Method - CHANGE_BEFORE_SAVE_MRP. In this BADI if I remember one of the import parameters imports details from material master. So read the details & check if you can make changes as per your need.

wolfgang_brunneder
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your hint!

Unfortunately, method CHANGE_BEFORE_SAVE_MRP does not allow to change the routing. I assume the reason is, that routing is selected by scheduling. Routing is saved in table KBKO which is refered by PLAF-BEDID -> I'd have to change KBKO which is not possible.

Any other hint?

Kind regards

Wolfgang

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe you could try to use production version for the new routing with new group counter, hope can help you!

Good luck

Tao