Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results analysis

former_member309133
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Currently Results analysis can be run even if the period is closed in OKP1 (CO period). If the results analysis calculated now will replace the RA saved earlier? Could anyone tell me how to block this transactionfor closed periods?

Regards,

Sangram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RA is run for actuals to date, plan to date and uses these to propose the accruals and deferrals. I cannot see why period closure would have any effect.

As to the new value of RA when the posting is made it posts only the difference so that alkl your accruals/ deferrals are correct to date of RA run and settlement

former_member309133
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Thanks for your quick reply.

Could you clarify if we run the RA for a previous period and save this, will it post the document on current date. I.e. if we run the RA for April and now it is December and save it, what will the posting date and what will be the impact.

Regards,

Sangram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The answer is clear from Mr.Pal.

RA is the calculation only for that particular month on the basis of Planned cost/Actual Cost/Actual Rev/Planned Revenues....

Actual posting is done through settlement only...

Muzamil

former_member309133
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Thanks for your reply. I just have this small confusion. I am in period 9 i.e.December. Earlier RA for all months i.e. 02 to 08 is calculated and settled. The RA is recalculated for period 02 (May). From your reply I understand that the RA is only calculated for period 02. Now what will happen if I settle for periond 09.

Regards,

Sangram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By calculating only RA for month May will not effect anywhere in FI...If you run RA for period 09 and if you settle it then only posting will happen in the system as per your RA config .....

Muzamil

Answers (0)