cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release Strategy Problem

0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

i'm facing a problem with release strategy in Purchase Order.

An user tell us that even if PO is released with release indicator 5, he can modify it and then save it.

Then, i'm trying in Quality system if this is true and, in my example, the system give an error. After, i tried in Production system and i changed a text. I save and the system did not give me any error.

I've checked customizing and it' all the same. The only things different are the values in Characteristics.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pavansingineedi
Explorer

have check and compare the release indicator in production and quality servers. In release indicator we can maintain the customized configuration as you said. you can check the following options in release indicator.. change the option in changeable option in quality server as per production server you wont get the error.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor

Release indicators decide a document is blocked or released but changeability indicator decide how purchasing document will behave after its release. For your case refer nature of changeability indicators and development option if PO to retrigger release with changeability indicator5