Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Error BF00 211 while creating pro forma invoice through VF01

former_member494843
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

This is regarding an issue while performing pro forma invoice through VF01 with order type F5. While creating pro forma invoice with order type F5 we are getting error "BF00 211 Bank NL & doesnot exist". This issue is appearing after SAP upgrade. Can you please throw some light on why this issue is appearing and what can be the resolution for the same.

Regards,

Praveen Kumar

View Entire Topic
former_member494843
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Cristiano,

Thanks for the reply. As you have mentioned I did check the function module
CHECK_BANK_ADDRESS and found that parameter I_CREATE_POPUP is set as space.
However this issue appeared only after our recent SAP upgrade.

Also this issue is occurring when the departure country is NL or when the material
us shipped from Rotterdam (NL). Please let us know if there is an alternative solution apart from maintaing bank data since we maintain complete bank data only for Paying company codes here.

Regards,

Praveen Kumar

former_member198032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

depending on the function module, sometimes they are overwritten by system update. I suggest you review it and fix the part you need or modify it.

If this is only happening for NL in some place you have to set this as possible.

Also, with system update the transport was done right?

Please note, that the basic bank data (bank key, bank number, address

etc.) are stored in the table BNKA, where the house bank extension in

the tables T012*. Transporting only the house bank data without the

bank master causes inconsistency. Did you manually update table BNKA using transaction FI01?

Regards,

Cristiano

former_member228471
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christiano,

We had same issue after an upgrade. The error occur when business triggers IDOC in billing. Bank XX XXXXX doesn't exist.

We created the bank master via FI01 some of the errors got fixed but some IDOCs still failing with same error. While updated master in FI01 we gave country, bank key and only bank name (no address). Could you please help understand the error better? Or Can we set the function module CHECK_BANK_ADDRESS > I_CREATE_POPUP to <space>? will it then stop giving the error? Please help.

Thanks!

former_member198032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Linus,

the proposed function could be an exit in your case.

Normally the solution I gave before fix the message error.

Try to debug it to find the reason or just use the mentioned function to avoid the message again.

Cristiano

former_member228471
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christy,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Can you please confirm, "mentioned function" means I_CREATE_POPUP = <space> right?

Thanks,

Linus.

former_member198032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Linus,

yes I meant that, sorry for not being very clear!

Cristiano

former_member228471
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Christy!