cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Work Order cancel after it has been released

Geo_COSA
Explorer
0 Kudos

We have created a PM user status in OIBS for CXLD and we need it to set the system status when the user status is selected or a better way to cancel a released work order.

I know that if the work order has not been released we should set it to "do not execute" but we do have work orders that need to be cancelled even after they have been released.

Currently I have users TECO the work order then go back in to set the user status to CXLD but I need to streamline the process and any suggestions on how to do this is appreciated. users are forgetting to go back in and change the user status so it appears work was done when it was really canceled.

View Entire Topic
jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We have created status CANC- Cancelled status which identify the WOs that cancelled after it was released. We have also allowed Technical Completion on this user status. It is last user status on my status profile.

As process - cancellation take place first and then TECO should take place. You could also check IWO1_ORDER_BADI-->Authority_check_AUART_Activity to build the custom logic to give some sort of warning.

But as process CANC or Cancellation should be performed first before post the TECO.

Geo_COSA
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you - I am still not able to get the system status to set when user status CXLD is set. Did you allow the tech completion in oibs? I have tried selecting the radio button for allowed with both Complete and Technically complete and selecting the Set (I have also tried it without the set) as the business transaction and get this error. I tried moving the CXLD user status to the largest status number. it still will not set the system status. Do i need the config to ALLOW without set and the bapi together?

screen shot of user profile and error attached

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems like you have configuration look correct. Make sure your profile is assigned to the WO. Once confirmed, create new WO and try to test the scenario.