cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMJJ - Mov type to network ask 4 a storage location

0 Kudos

Hi,

Im figure out a problem here with a new movtype that I´ve copyied from mov 581. When I try to do a MIGO from a reservation a message comes up asking for a Storage Location. The reservation was did with a mov 281 without Storage.

Someone have any idea where in OMJJ I can fix it to never ask for a storage location?

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can set it through IMG - MM - IM - settings for enjoy tramsaction - MIGO settings for movements - settings for mov type

Please also check UMLGO for recieving storage location

Regards

sangita

0 Kudos

Hi sangita,

First of all ,

I´d like to thanks 4 your answer, but unfortunally my problem ocurrs not only in migo but in MB1A,MB1B,MB1C. All the materials that a got has storage location view. It cant be NLAG type. So all mov I got, need stor.loc

Have any idea?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Tks 4 your help..but didnt work, problem continuos. For all transaction (MB1A, MB1B, MB1C, MIGO) is the same, enter stor.Location. Have any other idea about it?

Tks again.

Bruno

former_member329706
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you find storage location field as path told ealier and suppress it , and then check in t-code.

0 Kudos

Hi,

thks again 4 spend your prescious time with it. Well I did what you´ve said and I still in the same problem. For all transfer transction as MIGO/MB1A/MB1B/MB1C for all mov type I got the same error. M7018 - insert storage location.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I thought that I get a answer 4 my problem: On OMJJ, newby mov type update control / wm movement types double click on the mov type , in internal controls ield Sloc. Necessary.

Now, I need to know how to change it, ´cause the field is unable.

Bruno