cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMJJ - Mov type to network ask 4 a storage location

0 Kudos

Hi,

Im figure out a problem here with a new movtype that I´ve copyied from mov 581. When I try to do a MIGO from a reservation a message comes up asking for a Storage Location. The reservation was did with a mov 281 without Storage.

Someone have any idea where in OMJJ I can fix it to never ask for a storage location?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can set it through IMG - MM - IM - settings for enjoy tramsaction - MIGO settings for movements - settings for mov type

Please also check UMLGO for recieving storage location

Regards

sangita

0 Kudos

Hi sangita,

First of all ,

I´d like to thanks 4 your answer, but unfortunally my problem ocurrs not only in migo but in MB1A,MB1B,MB1C. All the materials that a got has storage location view. It cant be NLAG type. So all mov I got, need stor.loc

Have any idea?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Tks 4 your help..but didnt work, problem continuos. For all transaction (MB1A, MB1B, MB1C, MIGO) is the same, enter stor.Location. Have any other idea about it?

Tks again.

Bruno

former_member329706
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you find storage location field as path told ealier and suppress it , and then check in t-code.

0 Kudos

Hi,

thks again 4 spend your prescious time with it. Well I did what you´ve said and I still in the same problem. For all transfer transction as MIGO/MB1A/MB1B/MB1C for all mov type I got the same error. M7018 - insert storage location.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I thought that I get a answer 4 my problem: On OMJJ, newby mov type update control / wm movement types double click on the mov type , in internal controls ield Sloc. Necessary.

Now, I need to know how to change it, ´cause the field is unable.

Bruno

former_member329706
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the storage location field in an req entry for new define Move type in OMJJ.

Enter the newly define movement in OMJJ and then double click on Field selection batch searc strategy first option and then goto details screen (Lens) and check in transfer posting tab and make it supress.