cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to recover missing Actual values in S_ALR_87013558 report?

0 Kudos

Dear seniors,

We have created some Asset PO and done some MIGO for our business need, for that we used Item category 'A' and used a new GL which created by our FI team.

When we checked the S_ALR_87013558 , No value populated in Commitments and Actuals for that particular Asset purchase WBS. Then we found that while creating the asset GL , FI team forget to flag 'Record Account Assignment'.

Now we need to recover the value for already posted PO-MIRO to S_ALR_87013558 report.

Note - I recovered the commitment values by running RKANBU01 and CJEN programs.

But still we need recover missing Actual values. Please help me to solve this issue.

Regards,

Vignesh

View Entire Topic
Muralitharan
Advisor
Advisor

HI VIgnesh,

A similar KBA has been released. KBA 2686674 - Commitment value not updated in report S_ALR_87013019 -> For Internal order.

Only when you flag 'Record Account Assignment' in FS00, the commitments would be recorded for BS accounts. This is for all S_ALR* reports.

Please check if you can flag the option in G/L account and make a small changes as mentioned in KBA to re-record commitment.

0 Kudos

Hi Murali na,

Thank you for suggestion, Like you said I tried this solution mentioned in KBA 2686674 but It didn't worked.

Muralitharan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Have you flagged to option in G/L master record? Was the texts changed in PO to regenerate Commitment?
If above has been carried out and did not help, raise an incident to CO-OM-OPA-D for our further analysis.