Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in (create-client.cmd) command for SAP Asset Manager 2110 and MDK 6.0.6

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am working on client build for SAP Asset Manager 2110.

Based on the MDK Matrix I am using the MDK plugin and MDK client as shown below

And based on MDK dependency installer the set up is proper

When I executed the command it gave error, for which there is already a sap note suggested in blogs - 3159124 - MDK create-client fail in version 6.x due to gradle plugin error. I have made the correction based on this sap note too.

Now when I am executing the command again "create-client.cmd" it is giving error .

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

What went wrong:

A problem occurred configuring root project 'SnowblindClient'.

> Could not resolve all artifacts for configuration ':classpath'.

> Could not download kotlin-gradle-plugin-1.3.72.jar (org.jetbrains.kotlin:kotlin-gradle-plugin:1.3.72)

> Could not get resource 'https://jcenter.bintray.com/org/jetbrains/kotlin/kotlin-gradle-plugin/1.3.72/kotlin-gradle-plugin-1.3.72.jar'.

Error Details.txt file has the complete detail of the error.

errordetails.txt

I have seen many blogs for Asset Manager 2110 client but all those were about the next step and not in "Create-client.cmd" step.

Can anyone guide me how to solve this issue.

Looking forward for your support

Thanks and Regards

Neha Mahanty

View Entire Topic
samir_nigam
Explorer

In case you haven't heard, you can also use Mobile Services Cloud Build to build Asset Manager binaries for iOS and Android. Check the following link for more details.

https://help.sap.com/viewer/468990a67780424a9e66eb096d4345bb/Cloud/en-US/9935f690ce6941d98a211be317a...

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Samir,

Thanks , Yes you are right I am not aware of this . I will definitely try this option too , This will be a good learning.

Thanks for sharing the link

Thanks and Regards

Neha Mahanty