cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E1IDOCENHANCEMENT coming as additional segment

0 Kudos

Hi All

I have requirement in which i am triggering outbound idoc using change pointers. I am doing this for message basic type CREMAS05 and have created a custom reduced message type for the same. Also in BD53 tcode, segment E1LFA1M is activated for the reduced message type.

But when idoc is getting generated, two segments can be seen under data record for generated idoc. Two segments are E1LFA1M and E1IDOCENHANCEMENT.

But E1IDOCENHANCEMENT segment isn't configured for CREMAS05 reduced message type and it's still coming in generated idoc.

So the question is, how is E1IDOCENHANCEMENT getting generated despite not being configured by me for the reduced message type? And is there any way we can stop this additional segment from getting triggered?

All inputs are highly appreciated

Thanks and Regards

SR

former_member577849
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Shreyansh,

Unfortunately, it seems to be taking longer than usual for your question to be answered. You might want to try an alternative route to speed things up.

Please check if a similar question has already been asked in the Community. We have found that sometimes questions that have been answered before are no longer receiving responses.

The easiest way to do this, is to visit the All Questions page and search for your specific topic.

You could also check the SAP Support Portal and search for SAP Notes, SAP Knowledge Base Articles and more.

Thanks,

Marvin

Nikhil_Rao_ABAP
Participant

Hello Shreyansh,

By the looks of it, in function module: MASTERIDOC_CREATE_CREMAS, the logic to create the E1IDOCENHANCEMENT segments is hard programmed into the functionality. It will not help to not have this segment in configuration for reduced Idoc segments. Either one or more of LFA1, LFB1, and LFM1 tables has been extended in your system with Zfields which causes the segment to appear. What I can suggest is to look for SAP Notes referencing function module MASTERIDOC_CREATE_CREMAS or Class: CL_CFD_IDOC_MAPPING to see if there is anything that has an updated source code to control this behaviour.

And as a last resort perform a very controlled implicit enhancement in method: IF_CFD_IDOC_MAPPING~MAP_TO_IDOC_ENHANCEMENT_SINGLE to not return anything in the changing table parameter: CT_IDOC_ENHANCEMENT

regards,

Nikhil Rao

0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil,

Thank you for your correct input. After going through the FM, i found that the additional segment i.e. E1IDOCENHANCEMENT is hardcoded inside the FM and we can't change it.

Also your suggestion for implicit enhancement is correct. It can help in achieving the requirement.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)