cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assessment Cycle

User_B
Explorer

Hello Experts

Can anyone tell me please how to solve this?

when i execute assessment cycle from KSU5 to allocate the cost from cost object to another in S4hana,

a CO document gets created and also an FI document gets created due to real time reconciliation of CO and FI.

my question is I want to substitute the assessment cost element in FI document with other GL accounts based on the sender and the receiver CO object, how can I achieve that in S4hana.

I created a substation rule under FI line items, and it didn't work, I also created one under CO line, but it didn't work.  

kindly assist

brahms86
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In S/4 use Universal Allocation, although that by itself will not solve your problem.

In case you want to keep using secondary accounts, you can also create separate cycles per sender object with separate allocation structures.

Instead of assessment (which is by definition on a secondary account) you could also use distribution (on the original primary account).

View Entire Topic
GavinMonteiro3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi User B,

I have worked on FAGLGA31 some time back, where we were able to achieve a similar requirement. I dont exactly recollect the steps right now.

But a simple solution would be to apply a substitution using GGB1, when T code - FAGLGA35 & GL A/c = ABC then substitute as PQR.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Gavin.

User_B
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello Gavin, the problem is that substations in GGB1 doesn't substitute the GLs in the generated FI document.