Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Sequence - BOM explosion

uday_sunkara3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have requirement to maintain different discounts for components of Sales BOM at VK11 level

BOM1 - BOM parent

COMP1 - 20%

COMP2 - 25%

COMP3 - 35%

Reason for this requirement is another BOM parent may have same components with different discount like below

BOM2 - BOM Parent

COMP4 - 30%

COMP2 - 26%

COMP3 - 38%

So for this requirement i would like to create an Access sequence so users can maintain the discounts for BOM components in VK11 manually.

Note: COMP2 and COMP3 are common for BOM1 and BOM2 with different discounts.

Access Sequence

BOM Parent ( Main Item) - BOM1

Sales Org

Sales Order Type

When above are entered BOM explosion must be done and BOM component Discounts applied

COMP1 - 20% Valid from Valid to

COMP2 -25%

COMP3 - 35%

BOM Parent ( Main Item) - BOM2

Sales Org

Sales Order Type

When above are entered BOM explosion must be done and BOM component Discounts applied

COMP4 - 30% Valid from Valid to

COMP2 -26%

COMP3 - 38%

From the above two conditions COMP2 and COMP3 are common for BOM1 and BOM2 with different discounts

Any ideas of how to achieve the above or any suggestions?

Regards

Uday

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Please use copy/paste if you find it challenging to type other people's names. What you typed is not my name and the word is considered an insult, which you probably did not mean.

2. Please do not use answer instead of comment when you ask for additional information! When you do so, unless you @mention them, the participants do not receive a notification of the update. And it increases the workload of our moderators who have to convert all replies to the correct response type.

3. You said "VBAP-STLNR is updating in our system". Yes, this is why I mentioned that it may be worth trying the idea described in my answer.

4. I am unable to understand what kind of suggestion you expect. I already suggested what you could try in your system. Did you try it already? If yes - what was the outcome? If not - what do you understand by suggestions (other than giving ideas for solving the problem described in your question)?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

uday_sunkara3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Vaselina, VBAP-STLNR is updating in our system.

Any other suggestions?

Uday

uday_sunkara3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Apologies for misspelling your name, I meant VBAP-STLNR is not updating in our system and if you could provide any other alternative suggestions.

Uday

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have not worked on such requirement before, but in VBAP you have BOM explosion number (STLNR) . Have you tried using this field in a custom condition table? The field is not present in the pricing communication tables, which means that you will need an ABAPer to add the logic in a user exit so that the value is filled correctly and used for price determination, but it may be worth the try.