0 Kudos

Guys,

Current scenario..

Create purchase order

Create Inboun delivery

Create Transfer Order with reference to inbound delivery

Confirm Transfer order

Post goods receipt

Now I want to automize PGR for confirmed TO qty so we can avoid one more transaction for goods receipt. When user confirm the transfer order system should post GR automatically based on TO confirmation.

Any thoughts?

Regards

Arif Mansuri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you tried the options in the control section within the initial screen of LT12 ?

Below the field Forground/Background you have two fields to adopt quanities and directly post goods issue (may be a goods receipt for inbound deliveries then)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jurgen,

Manually it's working with "Adopt putaway qty = 2", now I need to make it work on RF customized transaction. That will not be an issue.

Thanks again.

Regards

Arif Mansuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jurgen,

It seems that you have used this functionality, I need one more clarification. How I can default this parameter for my all Transfer Order created for Inbound delivery? Is it based on mvt type or there is other option?

The reason is I need to do transfer order confirmation using RF program ( trying to use standard RF transaction) so will not have chance to input this indicator on RF device. any inputs?

Let me keep this thead open so other experts can also give their innovative inputs

Regards

Arif Mansuri

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can default this by customizing. It is in IMG > Logistics Execution > WM > Interfaces > Shipping > Define Shipping Control

• Define Shipping Control at the Movement Type Level

I have never used it, but I plan to do.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bingo... That's what I wanted.

Thank for your inputs.

Regards

Arif Mansuri

Answers (0)