Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO error - Account 600010 not relevant to tax

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!

Need your help again..

My client has a PO and when their AP tries to enter the invoice they see an error "Account 600010 is relevant to tax".

So what is the problem actually? Is it because of that account does not set up for tax or what? How i can settle this issue? What should i advise them? Please help..

Thanks a lot,

Crystal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check type of tax appilcable for the G/L account concerned? Whether Input tx/Output Tax or any other Tax type? Consult your FI persin in this regard and and tell him/her this error. He might have left the field in FS00 control data for the G/L account Empty, you will find the Tax category Field, check the value entered in it. Tell your FI guy to enter the required value in it. If not you can always have * as value and proceed with the Txn.

During creation og the G/L account it might not have been anticipated that this G/L account also might be used in documents which has Tax as an componenet such as PO , that is why you are getting this error. Once you enter the value ( or * ) you will not get the error again.

Regards

Edited by: samuel mendis on May 11, 2009 8:19 AM

Edited by: samuel mendis on May 11, 2009 8:22 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain * in the tax category in FS00 t.Code,

Regards,

Andra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry,typo error..

The error message is 'Account 600010 is not relevant to tax'. I've checked in FS00, tax category for this GL is blank and 'Posting without tax allowed' is ticked. What is actually the problem? Anyone please help..

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The G/L Account creeted but Not taken as tax category as *, due to that one system giving the error as ;Account 600010 is relevant to tax;.

what u want to do to rectify that error is , go to T.code Fs00, enter your G/L account, go to change mode . Put Tax category as ,*, Means tax allowed and tcick mark in posting woth out tax allowed in control data tab.

Plz do the chaneges and ckeck.

Regards,

Andra.