Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Automatic Document Adjustment ==> pricing update MEI2

stephanbruning
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I´m struggle with the functionality for Automatic document adjustment. I need to update all PO´s wich had no following document. Normally this should be work with the SAP standard.

Tcode:

-MEI4

-MEI2

I know, first i need a woklist (MEI4) and after that I can start MEI2 for the update.

I set (from my point of view) all required customizing and try to start the process.

The main problem, I can´t create a worklist. ==> E NI 074 No worklist created (See messages)

Pease have a look to my attachment, you will find the settings.

Would be great if someone can help.

Stay helthy and have a good day!

Stephan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor

Hello stephanbruning

I'd suggest the notes:

132099 - problem analysis no worklist

1819416 - MEI1/MEI4: Condition record not updated automatically

Once a condition is change an index entry should be created in S111 info structure. So first you need to make sure S111 is updated. You can easily check its content with SE16N - it's just a transparent table.

Note 1819416 - MEI1/MEI4: Condition record not updated automatically brings the following points:

Point 3: You can try to run MEI3 to create the missing entries in S111.

Point 8: General remarks: for the creation of the entries in S111 the flag "subsequent settlement index" in the vendor master and the flag "relevant for subsequent settlement" in the additional data of the info record have to be set. After setting these flags, for all new POs the index entries should be created automatically.

Best regards

Dominik Tylczynski

stephanbruning
Explorer

Thanks for the answer.

I worked with 1819416 document and do all the seetings. The only think I can´t find is the "relevant for subsequent settlement" Flag at my info record.

Also the S111 is empty.

All other thinks are set correctly.

Stephan

pcpanchal
Discoverer

This is helpful Dominik.