cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of EDOC transactions to manually import supplier invoice?

paf
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello eDoc experts,

I am looking for a pre-existing solution that would allow us to manually load a supplier invoice which is in XML format and coded according to the en16931 standard into our SAP ERP EHP8 in order to create the logistics invoice verifiction document. At the moment the users do manual MIRO transation from printed PDF which is obviously tedious; my hope is that we could semi-automatically process the XML files and at least pre-populate the invoice verification data.

If I understand the documentation correctly, the use SAP Document and Reporting Compliance can indeed be used for that (plus a lot more than I am looking for).

Before I go down the path of implementing all the notes needed for the electronic document processing framework (e.g. 3403461 and all that follows), I wanted to find out whether this would indeed give me what I am looking for meaning: use the various EDOC transaction like  EDOC_INBOUND_UPLOAD,  EDOC_INBOUND_MSG or EDOC_COCKPIT to achieve the above stated aim?

I'm not looking for automatic import of invoices from or any of the other fancy stuff. Just a way to process in the XML file and without having to write our own upload program to achieve it?

Also, is there additional licencing associated with using this?

Much appreciated.

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)