cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PF amount can not be displayed in PA0587 table

0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have one Requirement on PF Report. I need PF amount for a particular Employee. The PF amount table is PA0587 table. But the amount is not displayed in that table. How can I get the PF amount for a particular Employee. Please help me. Its very urgent Requirement.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Nani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nani,

Try this FM -  PYXX_READ_PAYROLL_RESULT

Thanks & Regards,

Jayabarath. K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nani,

try this tcode

PC00_M40_EPF

Regards,

Veeram

0 Kudos

Hi Veeram,

I have seen in that Tcode. But I need related table because in PF related Report i want to get those PF amounts for Particular Employee.

Regards

Nani

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK...

You can use tcode

PC00_M99_CWTR  (Wage type report)

enter personnel number, period & search for wage type /3f3, /3f1.

0 Kudos

Hi Veeram,

Here in this Company they created new Wage type that is /ZF5. that amount shown in PC00_M40_CALC Transaction. In that code Final Processing tab is there. In that RT Table is there. In that /ZF5 Wage type  and particular Amount is there. But that amount and Wage type is not shown in any table. Actually here the new Z report development. How should i get that amount. I am an ABAPer. so that i want to get that amount either through Tables or function Modules. But i am not getting those tables or function Modules. Please tell me any related tables or Function Modules.

Regards

Nami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

/ZF5 is nothing but arrears which are the difference amount( can be +/- ) came from /3F1(EPF) and /3F2(EE VPF) you can fetch values from RT table only.Its a standard wage type when payroll goes for RETRO then arrears will come.

function module: PC00_MXX_READ_PAYROLL_RESULTS

regards,

Narendra

0 Kudos

Dear Narendra chitragar

Thanksfor the reply, the Function module does not exist is the message what i am getting please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nani,

Better you can take any wage type values from the this report HINCANN0 or t-code :PC00_M40_ANN

why because if any employee is having LOP / HLOP the amounts are vary. in this report you will get the results after payroll processing and exact values of the employee for the particular period.

Regards,

praneeth kumar