cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Objects in AUSP table don't correspond to existing material numbers

0 Kudos

I can see that several materials have been assigned to Classification Class but when I try to get a list of the characteristics values from table AUSP, the objects don't match the materials. E.g. I can't find what values for example material X has in classification because I can't find a corresponding object in the list.

What could be the issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

NTeunckens
Active Contributor

See if the sample in SAP-KBA 1547034 is something you find in your system as well and adjust accordingly.

Nagaraj_C
Explorer
0 Kudos

This KBA is indeed a good one. Thanks.

former_member42743
Active Contributor

What classification values are you looking for?

Characteristics for class type 001 (material class), should be found in AUSP.

Characteristics for class type 023/022 (batch class), are found via tables KSSK, KSSK_INOB and KSSKAUSP. It's much easier to use the badi's provide by SAP to get batch values.

It is also possible that if you are looking for 001 values, you have your system set up to maintain change control documents for your 001 material class. If that is the case, the path is no longer direct to the AUSP table. You must first look at the INOB table. Use the material number in the OBJEK field. Use "MARA" in the OBTAB field. Use "001" in the KLART field. This should return an object number in the CUOBJ field. Use this object number to locate the relevant material records in the AUSP table.

vijay2006ece
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Emilia,

AUSP table should work perfectly for getting material master characteristic details.

First thing is, We need to pass 18 digit material number(If the material character length is less than 18, pass material with preceding zeroes) in the input selection and execute.

Please try above step and verify.

If the Issue is still there, Please arrange to provide Material master characteristic screenshot as well as AUSP output screenshot to verify.

Thanks