cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MN04 and MN05 key combination is blank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people!

I Face an problem to create an condition of output on MN04 transaction.

When i click at the boton "Key combination", the popup it is blank, naturally we should have three options:

- Purchasing Organization/Vendor for EDI

- Document type/Purchasing Organization/Vendor for EDI

- Document type

But, the sistem show an pop up blank, if just one first select, i belive this choose the first option "- Purchasing Organization/Vendor for EDI".

We have some SAP note for it?

Thanks for your time.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182673
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The access sequence configuration related to those 3 accesses have been deleted, that is the reason it is not appearing. Check the access sequence configuration for the message type ZNEU.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member190990
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Roney,

Goto SPRO -> Materials Management -> Purchasing -> Messages -> Output Control -> Access Sequences

and check if there are access sequences maintained.

Regards,

Akash

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to NACE and check the access sequence assigned to the output type. Go to Access sequence button in NACE. Now check the condition tables assigned to the access sequence. Ideally all the condition tables defined here will be displayed in MN04 as key combination for the output type. Please check and revert back.

Now, you can check the issue with condition table description. Note the condition table / tables assigned in the access sequence in NACE. Now, check the condition table description in M/61 transaction.

In your case, I think the condition table was created with another user ID where the logon language is different / maintained with a different logon language. If you are able to see the condition table description in your login in M/61, the same will be visible in MN04 as well. If its not visible in M/61 with your login language, then maintain the same in change mode (in M/61) and test the scenario again.

Regards,

AKPT.