Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage Global Hierarchies - Financial Statement Version disabled

former_member133489
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Community,

When I try to use the Manage Global Hierarchies App and I try to create a Financial Statement Version, I have noticed that this option is now disabled (I am sure that I could use it before). I have the role BR_GL_ACCOUNTANT assigned (based on SAP_BR_GL_ACCOUNTANT).

This is what help says:

Users with the same minimum authorizations as the General Ledger Accountant (SAP_BR_GL_ACCOUNTANT) business role template can create and maintain the following types of hierarchies:

• Financial statement versions (FSV)

• Functional area hierarchies

• G/L account hierarchies

• Profit center hierarchies

• Segment hierarchies

https://help.sap.com/viewer/0fa84c9d9c634132b7c4abb9ffdd8f06/2002.500/en-US/8e040a45e4db4e6abd426bee...

Any idea what happened?

Thank you,

Diana 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member132345
    Contributor
    0 Kudos

Hi ext-ddoguet,

My guess is that Q2P is active in your system, I am right?

For FSV, when Q2P is active, configuration expert can change it in SSCUI, and general ledger accountant CANNOT edit/create FSV in manage global hierarchies app. 'Manage Financial Statement Versions' behave the same.

To create or change financial statement versions, your access depends on the connection of systems. When your quality system communicates with your production system, you work with financial statement versions as the configuration expert in the quality system. Otherwise, you can work with financial statement version as the G/L accountant in the production system.

I hope that helps.

Cassiano.

former_member133489
    Active Participant
    0 Kudos

Thank you, Cassiano! Pretty clear now!

Answers (0)