cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface QM-IDI for entry resylts by subsystems

0 Kudos

Good Morning,

we are deploying LIMS in my company, we are using the QM-ID interface, do not knew for what reason 2 of the 30 features of my lots are not uploading the results to SAP QM.

All other features make upload normally except for this two.

Can someone helpe me?

Thanks,

Adilson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the SAP Outbound side - (Details send to LiMS system form SAP)

Please check if the Quality work center used in your inspection plan/Routing/Maintenance plan has QDR profile maintained or not and if those two inspection lots are reflected in QIWL table or not.

At the SAP Inbound side - (Details received from LiMS System to SAP)

Please check if the results for these two inspection lots are received form your LiMS system or not. If the file didn't had the results, you should check with your external system contact point.

Thanks,

Arijit

0 Kudos

Arijit, good morning,

the settings are ok, the download is normally done for LIMS and upload is made for some features to SAP QM, only two features that are with this problem.

see pictures

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From the attached pictures, it's clear to me that the system status is complaint for QM-IDI LiMS process. Please can you also share the system status for the two disputed inspection lots, to understand if they are also using same material, same insp plan, any DMR (Skip) is there or not, etc.

0 Kudos

I do not know if I undestand very well what to do but I will make a new simulation with prints of each screen to a file to send you

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you suggested that there are two inspection lots available in your SAP, which has not been reflected in QIWL, for them please send me the details of System Status [Ex; REL CALC SPRQ..etc]

Also for the inspection plan ECF L2/GrC 2, please send me the header screenshot to check if there is SKIP added at Inspection lot level or not.

0 Kudos

see the pictures with the steps

1 - cration control lote in SAP QM

2 - Data of control lot before downloading to the LIMS

3 - Downloading to the LIMS

4 - Data of control lote after downloading to the LIMS

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your message. You have send the attachments not in EN language and these screenshots are not much readable at my system .

I can see that as soon as the Inspection lot is downloaded in LiMS, the MIC status in SAP side is changed to "6" and this is OK too !! So, Ideally the results should be send form LiMS => SAP with system status "3" / "5".

Please can you check with your 3rd party LiMS team too as to understand if there is anything missed out in 'filter' criteria for their end. For example, the material in previous case is 1002 where for this case this is 1001. Just double check the data part as I do not think about any other reasons for this issue.