cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is payment terms populated on a Invoice IDOC ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How does VBDKR-ZTERM_TX1 VBDKR-ZTERM_TX2 and VBDKR-ZTERM_TX3 get populated? Currently I see that in the INVOIC IDOC the payment term is populated from VBDKR-ZTERM_TX1 which is not based on payment terms. , I am getting the value 'Payable immediately without deduction'. I was wondering how did this value get populated which is different from the text maintained for paylemt term in table T052 table.

IDOC segment : E1EDK18-ZTERM_TXT

I see that the payment terms in the master table are carried onto Sales order and then to billing document which match the T052 value of the payment term but the IDOC is pulling some other value from some where.

Regards

Praneeth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apart from what has been mentioned above..pls also check table tvzb, which comes from SPRO>Sales and Distribution>Master data>Customers>Billing-->Define terms of payment.

Or in SPRO>Fin Accounting>Business transactions>Outgoing Invoices/cr memos>Maintain terms of payment.

One of the above seems the source for IDoc.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

All the information provided helped me in determining the logic from where this additional text is extracted.

Actually the new text is a more descriptive text of the same payment terms we see on the SD documents with additional information like percentage, base line date to give more information to the end customer as the info on the payment term in SD document is very brief.

SD_PRINT_TERMS_OF_PAYMENT Function module has the text embedded within the text elements and is pulling this text based on some additional logic inside the FM program.

Regards

Praneeth

Edited by: gansprasan on Oct 30, 2011 11:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved Myself

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

if you have debuggin capability, please set a breakpoint in program LVEDFF0G:

CALL FUNCTION 'SD_PRINT_TERMS_OF_PAYMENT'

EXPORTING

terms_of_payment = vbdkr-zterm

bldat = xfkdat

budat = xfkdat

cpudt = xfkdat

language = vbco3-spras

country = vbdkr-land1

IMPORTING

payment_split = vbdkr-p_split

ZFBDT = xfkdat

TABLES

top_text = zterm

EXCEPTIONS

terms_of_payment_not_in_t052 = 1

error_message = 2

OTHERS = 3.

LOOP AT zterm.

CASE sy-tabix.

WHEN 1.

MOVE zterm-line TO vbdkr-zterm_tx1.

WHEN 2.

MOVE zterm-line TO vbdkr-zterm_tx2.

WHEN 3.

MOVE zterm-line TO vbdkr-zterm_tx3.

ENDCASE.

ENDLOOP.

Then test the processing of an IDOC by VF31.

Best regards,

Ivano.