cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

goods receipt error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai all,

when I am posting the goods receipt using purchase order in MB01 it is showing the error

"factory calendar does not exist".

I didn't give any customer there but in the detail log it is saying

The error message has two possible causes:

Check the entries in the customer calendar for the unloading point on the unloading point screen in master record for the ship-to party.

Check the billing date entry in the billing data in the customer master record and in the billing details data in the header of the underlying sales order.

Note the special rules for billing dates defined in the factory calendar, if relevant.

I dont know where is the problem lies and where should I change this?

Please help me resolve this.

Thanks in advance,

S.Jenibalet.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In MM the GR comes from the vendor and so no customer is involved?

Did you mean goods issue? or is this a third party PO? Or a return?

The error messages are usually accurate and this one does give you more detail on what to check. Go to the "ship to" master record and check the calendar ID used for the unloading point.

What movement type did you use?

Steve B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur instance response.

No it is goods receipt using PO, The confusion for me is same as what u have asked now. The movement type I have used is 501

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

501 is NOT a GR for a PO, it is a GR <u>without</u> a PO.

Is this the first movement into this Plant (is the plant new?)

if so it could just be that you have not linked a valid Factory calendar to the Plant.

Go to the config of the Plant and check the entry for the factory calendar.

SPRO Enterprise structure > Definition > Logistics general > Define copy delete plant > select Define plant and the factory calendar field is at the bottom, make sure it is valid.

Steve B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is a new plant and also a valid factory calendar is assigned to the plant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would check the factory calendar very carefully, or just assign one of the SAP created ones just to validate if this is the cause.

If it is saying that the factory calendar is invalid, I would tend to belive it. You may have checked the one that you THINK is being used but perhaps it is using a different one?

Steve B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot. I have rectified the problem. The error is due to factory calendar.

Answers (0)