cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field Catalog Add/Change for Inbound Delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I did try to add a field "ZZZ" into field catalog of Inbound delivery. I did add the same in KOMKBE1 & KOMB for output determination during Inbound Delivery.

Still, i couldn't get the field for creating condition table in Output Determination of Inbound Del.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member751482
Discoverer

Correct there's not a IMG path to change the Field catalog for Inbound deliveries (or at least I've never found it) but you can change it using SM30 transaction with Table view V_T681F
Usage : B / Application:E1 / Field group:001

There you can add/ change the field catalog for Inbound deliveries

Note: You also need to include the KUNWE field into KOMKBE1 and use the User exit ZXVCOU03/FM EXIT_SAPLVCOM_003 (CMOD Enhancement: VCOM0002) to populate the it ( C_KOMKBE1-KUNWE)

former_member751482
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I know that this is a very old question, but you can add new fields in the field Catalog for Inbound Deliveries doping the following steps
1. Add the custom field in Data Base structure KOMKBE1 and KOMB

2. Add the custom field in the Inbound Delivery Field Catalog Use SM30 Table view V_T681F with Usage : B / Application:E1 / Field group:001

3. If the custom field is not part of LIKP table you need to considere that you need to populate it too Use User exit ZXVCOU03/FM EXIT_SAPLVCOM_003 (CMOD Enhancement: VCOM0002) to populate the custom field

thomasslack
Explorer
0 Kudos

Jaime,

I have a similar scenario where I want to include the "ship-to" as part of the condition table. I did notice the the ship-to already exists as part of the KOMB structure, but it doesn't exist in the KOMKBE1 structure.

So I have been able to generate the condition table, but when I go to update the access sequence I am unable to link the "ship-to" to a document structure/field from the existing field catalog.

What I am somewhat confused about, is there doesn't appear to be an option in the IMG path to change the field catalog for inbound deliveries? That option only appears under the outbound delivery IMG path.

Do you happen to know what the required steps would be to in order to include the "ship-to" as part of the field catalog? Also would this require a user exit to update this field?

Appreciate your input.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi aswini,

You should add the field in the KOMB, KOMKBV2 or KOMPBV2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dude

Please read my question. Field catalog for INBOUND not OUTBOUND!!!!! Anyhow, Thanks for your answer.

Take care

Former Member
0 Kudos

Add your new field to field catalogue. Path: SPRO - > LE -> Shipping->Basic shipping functions -> output control ->Output determination -> Maintain Output determination for outbound delivery -> Maintain cond table ->Field catalog: Output for deliveries

Then you can see your field to add in cond table