Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in phase PREP_PARSETUP/BATCHCHK_IMP

former_member117942
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i'm upgrading an istance from EHP4 to EHP7 on DB2/Windows, during the phase PREP_PARSETUP/BATCHCHK_IMP i have an error:

"...

1EETQ235 Call of function module "SUBST_START_BATCHJOB" by RFC failed (error-status "3")

2EETQ360 RFC of "SUBST_START_BATCHJOB" failed:

2EETQ361 code/exception  : 3

2EETQ362 key             : SYNTAX_ERROR

2EETQ399 Syntax error in program SAPLSUGI                                .

4 ETQ010 Date & Time: 20140905105027"

I do a remote comparision (i'm upgrading to EHP7 test system, development and production are EHP4) of the program SAPLSUGI and i can see a lot of difference in the ugrading system, this was modified yesterday by user SAP.

Program SAPLSUGI call also LSUGIU04 and watching this i can see at the end of the source code this strange string of T:

* (jo) Make sure we deal properly with the batchinstance having different case

lv_batchinstance_upper_case = batchinstance.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

So i think it's corrupted...

In attachment two images.

Some Idea what i have to do?

Thanks a lot!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This sure looks corrupted. I checked our ECC EhP7 system and the function module SUBST_START_BATCHJOB has only 281 lines. The last two ENDIF's from you screenshot should finish with an END FUNCTION.

If this is a non-production system, can suggest removing the additional junk characters and proceeding with the upgrade. If this is a production upgrade, please raise it with SAP.

Regards,

Srikishan