cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR IN ACCOUNT DETERMINATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I AM NEW TO SAP SD MODULE AND BEEN PRACTICING.

EVERY TIME I TRY TO SAVE THE BILLING DOCUMENT,I GET A MESSAGE SAYING THAT "DOCUMENT IS SAVED(ERROR IN ACCOUNT DETERMINATION)".

PLEASE PROVIDE THE SOLUTION TO SOLVE THIS ERROR.

THANK YOU,

View Entire Topic
Former Member

If the system says "Document saved (no acc doc generated) that mean there is a error in either Account determination for the Billing doc. To find out the missing G/L account use the following path:

Use T-code VF02 & enter the Billing doc no Then use the main menu> ENVIRONMENT>Acc.determination analysis-->Revenue account . Here u will see the list of condition types that you have used in the pricing procedure & for which a G/L account is required. Click on each condition type. The condition type with Missing G/L account will say" No G/L account determined" on the right side of the Condition type.

When this exercise is over then use T-code VKOA and assign a G/L account. Now when the correct G/L acc is assigned then again use T-code VF02 and enter the Billing doc no. for which u encountered the error and then either use the main menu and Billing Doc-->Release to accounting again or click the Green flag seen on the screen. This will create a Accounting doc for the Billing doc.

Also check with your FI consulant that the no. range for Accounting doc is maintained properly. The T-coder for the same is FBN1.