cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost splitting by plan and actual quantities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a splitting structure to split certain costs by plan activity quantity to create a plan activity price. However, for information only the function owners want to create a split and activity price based on actual quantity. How can this be done? I have at this time created the structure, assignment, and rule for the split by plan. There is one structure called. It has as its assignment the cost elements to be split and the rule that is defined by split by plan quantity. I don't see a way to have a rule to split by both plan and actual quantity. Is it possible to do so?

View Entire Topic
former_member559502
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

If you use different versions for plan and actual prices then you can assign the splitting structure rules to different versions. Such as;

From tcode "okes" go to "splitting rules" tab and create two different splitting structure rules. Then go to "selection of rules" tab and assign each rule to different version. After you finish the assignment, create one more splitting structure for actual version and assign the rule you created for that version. Then, when you go to tcode "kss2" use the version for actual price and when you go to tcode "kss4" use the version for plan price.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,