cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing my CI_AUFK fields causes dumps

I created CI_AUFK with two fields called ZNBLOKKEN_V and ZNBLOKKEN_R to be used by user exit PPCO0012. Works fine.

Then I wanted to rename these fields to ZZNBLOKKEN_V and ZZNBLOKKEN_R so they are within the customer namespace. I can activate CI_AUFK just fine, but afterwards we get a lot of dumps in our SAP system, e.g. when changing a PO.

The reason for the dump is that in program GBTAACOJ, the old field names are still used:

(96) DATA: BEGIN OF TEMP_STRUCT,

(161) ZNBLOKKEN_R LIKE AUFK-ZNBLOKKEN_R,

(162) ZNBLOKKEN_V LIKE AUFK-ZNBLOKKEN_V,

How can I make this program (and possibly others) get regenerated after I make a change to CI_AUFK?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

Regenerate every such programs (as you already done first time) call reports RGUGBR00 (or RGUGBR01) (*), but before check in Customizing if there are substitutions or validations that use the old field names.

Regards,

Raymond

(*) Read [Using the Rule Manager Reports|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60/helpdata/EN/5b/d2340f43c611d182b30000e829fbfe/frameset.htm]

0 Kudos

I wasn't sure which options to choose in RGUGBR00, but I just let it regenerate everything and that solved the problem, thanks!

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Filip,

it is good.

Regards,

Madhu.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Filip,

At one placed you changed the name of that fields.That structure or table may used in different places,while activating you can use where and all is it used.Just activate and see where and all it is used .If it there in few structures or tables then just regenerate.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Active all the object related with CI_AUFK.

Eg -- AUFK Order master data table & modify the filed name where you have used it

Regards,

Venu.

Edited by: ch venu on Sep 14, 2011 2:45 PM