Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANADA Year End 2015

matheus_souza
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Community,

This is the thread related to YE activities and reporting for 2015. Further notes and tips will be published here.

Additional information can be found in:

1- SAP Note 2207618 - "Payroll Canada Year End 2015 “ ;

2- Our dedicated Year End support page on the SAP Service Marketplace http://service.sap.com/hrcanada ;

3- You may also contact our Product Manager, Viswanath Ramamurthy, at viswanath.ramamurthy@sap.com for further queries.

Thanks,

Matheus Souza

HCM Support Engineer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (19)

Answers (19)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dear SAP Year End 2015 Friends.

Just want to confirm that the Input for MRQ SAPScript# field on RPCYERK0 is the number provided in NOTE 2270284: 1501188

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos

Hi,

No, it is not....That number appears at the bottom of the sapscript RL form like shown below:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai.

Thanks you for your answer!

Any pointer as to which number we should input in that field?

Thanks!

0 Kudos

If you press F1 on the screen you will get the below information. I believe those number ranges are still valid now for 2015.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I read that before writing a post and info is as of 2001 so I assumed these were no longer valid. It also is a range, so is this something that is assign to our own business? We have a number for the mag media but nothing for that field.

I also search SDN for an answer and nothing.

I am still not sure which number to put in that field.

Any other commentors?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sai.

JFDORE
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This number is still valid for MRQ SAPSCRIPT# since they was initially provided by MRQ to SAP.

The MRQ MAg media need to be provided by the employer not SAP

Regards,

JF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great. Thanks Jean-Francois for confirming. I guess we will use the low number of that range.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone run into a situation where in the summary, after running a T4, you have duplicate Wage Type entry in a BOX for an employee(my situation is BOX 14) , but the total for the box is ok?

Could it be because employee was in two business numbers during the tax year?

Thanks in Advance for any comments!

former_member298958
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the same problem when employees are on two buss numbers. Guess this is a general issue.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Frederick!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just want to follow up on this post, SAP has a pilot note on this issue: 2285258.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

We have an issue with our T4's. When running the T4's, Box 52 is rounding the number up instead of inserting the exact number as expected. Does anyone encountered this issue before? Thanks.

Felipe-Costa
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ionut,

As per CRA'S requirements (Employers' Guide – Filing the T4 slip and Summary), you should not report cents in for Pension Adjustments:

• Report, in dollars and cents, all amounts you paid during the year, except pension adjustment amounts, which are reported in dollars only.

Therefore, the Year-End report rounds the amount of Box 52 (Pension Adjustment) to the nearest dollar.

Best Regards,

Felipe.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help Felipe.

ngagne
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a need to make income tax adjustments. What would be the best practice to make adjustments to /302 Income tax regular or /303 Income tax non-per?

Thanks,

Nathalie Ann

former_member298958
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you don't have to do a remittance, use PD7A I would use create a wage type that would update the Box directly. But for best practice, I would use also a YAWA id you have to update employer portion like CPP, EI...

Regards

Frederick

ngagne
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Frederick,

We have to do a remittance. It could be for /302 or /303. For some scenarios, we receive a form from CRA requesting to reduce the tax deductions at source. Example could be a final vacation payout for which the employee got an agreement from CRA to not deduct any taxes, then the generated taxes has to be reversed. 

We have other scenarios in payroll retro, there is additional non periodic tax calculated (/303) for the retro period  and we need to reverse it. (currently working with SAP to identify the source of that problem, until this gets resolved, we have to adjust the taxes)

Then for both scenarios, would you do a YANA /303 adjustment?

Thanks and have a nice day!
Nathalie Ann

former_member298958
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes I don't see any problem on this!

ngagne
Explorer
0 Kudos

Great, thanks for your reply!

Merci Frederick!!

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nathalie Ann,

I don't know it it would be considered "best practice", but before our initial Go-Live (back in 2001), we had created 2 sets of Adjustment WTs, for most Deductions and Employer Contributions.

One set of these can only be used on IT0015, while the other can only be used on IT0221.

Because many of our employees have multiple PERNRs, some Year-End Adjustments are sometimes required (through IT0221), but most Adjustments are done throughout the year and on the last pay of the year (through IT0015).

ngagne
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Rémi!

0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you please let me know if the new Wage types /130  and /131(CPP Actual Earnings and QPP Actual Earnings) need to be in the mapping for T4  Box 26 and RL Box 07 in table T596I ?

Thanks

former_member298958
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can choose has far as I know between /120 and /121 or /130 and /131. The new wage types include the actual earnings use to calculate CPP/QPP(Earnings minus credits). See note 2092413.

Regards

Frederick

etardiff
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

For year 2015 we are reporting CPP using wage types /130 and /131. (Last year, 2014 we still used /120 & /121).

My understanding from Note 2092413 is that while the wage type will show the actual earnings used to calculate CPP, the $3500 exemption amount should be added back in for T4 reporting. It's not. For instance, employees with max CPP Contributions of 2479.95 in Box 16 are showing with CPP Pensionable Earnings of 50,100 in Box 26 instead of 53,600.

We have WT/130 and /131 mapped to B26 in V_596I_A. Is something missing in configuration or is this an SAP issue. Has anybody else seen this?

Thanks in advance,

Elizabeth

former_member298958
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There's a note. Maybe you should use /120, /121 this year

YE: Year End Report generates incorrect amount in Box 26

etardiff
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply.

We do have note 2228362 as well as it's prerequisite note 2172621. I will open an OSS Message for this issue, but do you or anyone else have any other thoughts?

Thanks,

Elizabeth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vishwa,

From above screen shot , Zip code is incorrectly displayed in T4 both in Test and Production runs ( Below EE name and Above the EE address) .This issue occurred when we applied Snote :2266946,2258227,2270284.

Do any one is facing similar issue.

Thanks in Advance .

Tom

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We also have something that appears above the address line (although the name of the employee is also there just above the street address and below the small characters), and it is the "Sort Criteria" that either prints the Org Unit description (for the T4 Forms that will be sent through internal mail) or the Postal Code (for the T4 Forms that will be sent through Post Canada).

Please check the value of your Constant KYECF in table T511K and the code in your Include RPCYERKI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone have the following issue after applying note 2258227:

T4A prints the address box smaller than CRA form. The standard envelope for mailing T4A's window now shows a portion of the footnotes on the right side.

The SAP T4A form prints the address box smaller than CRA's standard form.

Thanks,

Nicoleta

ViswaRamamurthy
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hello Tom,

The value of constant KYECF in T511k can be set to '1.00' and this should solve the issue. More info on this can be found in Note 1628199 ( released in year 2011 ).

Cheers,

Vishwa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Vishwa , Issue is now resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwa,

We are also facing double Zip code print issue in T4 and RL-1

While importing the transport#L4HK268223 of note 2258227 in client 000 we are getting below error

In our system, we already has value of constant KYECF in T511k can be set to '1.00'

Table T596F has value -

KYER31.12.999901.01.1999RPCYERKZR

However Zipcode is showing twice.

We have custom solution in place as below which we did last year to fix the issue-

For T4  Window EE_ADR_X & EE_ADR_Y we put comment (/*)  in line ,,<SS>&X-custom&</>

For RL-1 Window DATA_X we put comment (/*) in line D4 <SS>&X-custom&</>

However, this year after making the change, this change is NOT moving to QA client (even though changes are saved in transport) .

Please help

Thanks,

Saurabh

AndreyS
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello!

To disable custom code value should be set to 0.

KYECFYear-end custom field on/off2000/01/019999/12/310.00

Program checks if not 0 then populates custom code.

IF gen_run-cfind NE 0.

CONCATENATE p_slip '-custom' INTO name.

PERFORM assign_symbol_value USING name $main_dir-custom p_script.

ENDIF.

OSS: 595005 - YE02: New constant determines IT0001 record to read.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has anyone modified the original SAPScript form for T4/T4A, to move the custom sort field in the address window? I never modified it, and my instinct is to create a Z* form, however I have had no success figuring out how to assign the copied and modified Z* form to the year end program.

If I modify the SAP form, will this change transport to further clients such as QA and production? This is my worry.

Thanks

Nicoleta

former_member298958
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nicoleta,

I guess you can modify the T51T8 table to call your new  Z sapscript. Be aware that when the support pack or notes will change the value of the table so you will need to redo your config. And also, if there's a change to the original sapscript, you will also have to apply it to your Z.

Take care,

Frederick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frederick

I found the table T51T8 however the maintenance view does not allow me to change it. Yes, that is why I was thinking to use a Z form, because of the SP's. I believe it should be ok though to change the original forms, because by the time the SP's will come in, the T4's will be filed.

In addition, it appears the client claims they have been changing it in the past years, and when I looked at the configuration of this table I do not see a Z* form. Unfortunately the client's support is no longer there and all I rely on is the business's recollections and looking at the tables.

I am reluctant to change the original form, but it looks like I might have to.

Thanks,

Nicoleta

Former Member
0 Kudos

also, I didn't find any previous Z* sapscript forms in the system

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP released a pilot note for this issue with we tested, and it fixes the problem. SAP may release this note soon.

former_member298958
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can use VC_T51T8 in SM34. You can copy the original form to the Z form in se71.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicoleta,

We had the double zip code print problem and it is resolved.

Process to resolve it-

Open SE71 > Select form name (T4) > Utility > Copy to client > (The form will get copied from client 000 > Development client, DON'T Change the technical name of the form)

Now T4/RL1 forms are available in development client

For T4  Window EE_ADR_X & EE_ADR_Y we put comment (/*)  in line ,,<SS>&X-custom&</>

For RL-1 Window DATA_X we put comment (/*) in line D4 <SS>&X-custom&</>

ACTIVATE the forms and save the form in transport. Easily transport to QA > PRD

Our double Zip code print issue is resolved.

Thanks,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

While trying to import the transport L4HK268223, related to the OSS note 2258227 , I'm getting the following below message. Can anyone help?

Log Overview for L4HK268223 (COSTARABUSKE)

L4HK268223 YE: Canada Tax Form Changes 2015

D02 D02 Development System for P02

Selection for Import 02/03/2016 09:21:06 Successfully Completed
  Import 02/03/2016 09:23:11 Ended with errors
  Check Versions 02/03/2016 09:23:12 Successfully Completed
  Method Execution 02/03/2016 09:23:13 Ended with errors
Import steps not specific to transport request

Feedback after export or import 02/03/2016 09:23:19 Successfully Completed

ED Log Text

######################################
  Main import
  Transport request : L4HK268223
  System : D02
  tp path : tp
  Version and release: 380.40.01 721

STXH table class is 'C'. Entries are only imported to client '000'.
STXL table class is 'C'. Entries are only imported to client '000'.
  Main import
  End date and time : 20160203092311
  Ended with return code: ===> 8 <===

Log File: /usr/sap/trans_P02/log/L4HR268223.D02

I1 I2 I3 ED Log Text

Execution of programs after import (XPRA)
  Transport request : L4HK268223
  System : D02
  tp path : tp
  Version and release: 380.40.01 721

Post-import methods for change/transport request: L4HK268223

Post-import method AFTER_IMP_FORM started for FORM L, date and time: 20160203092313
  Post-processing taking place in client 050
  Object FORM HR_CDN_R115_SS has not yet been imported successfully
  Object FORM HR_CDN_R215_SS has not yet been imported successfully
  Object FORM HR_CDN_T415_SS has not yet been imported successfully
  Object FORM HR_CDN_T4R115_SS has not yet been imported successfully
  Object FORM HR_CDN_TA15_SS has not yet been imported successfully
  Object FORM HR_CDN_TAR215_SS has not yet been imported successfully
  Object FORM HR_CDN_TN15_SS has not yet been imported successfully
Post-import methods of change/transport request L4HK268223 completed
  Start of subsequent processing ... 20160203092313
  End of subsequent processing... 20160203092313

Execute reports for change/transport request: L4HK268223
  Reports for change/transport request L4HK268223 have been executed
  Start of................ 20160203092313
  End of.................. 20160203092313
  Execution of programs after import (XPRA)
  End date and time : 20160203092313
  Ended with return code: ===> 8 <===

asta is logurile de eroare

Object FORM HR_CDN_R115_SS has not yet been imported successfully

Message no. PU183

Diagnosis

The object
R3TR FORM HR_CDN_R115_SS
has not yet been imported without error.

System Response

Import post-processing is not performed for this object.

Procedure

Examine the import log for this transport request for error messages.

Repeat the import after removing the cause of the errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ionut -

If you have  Resolution  on this issue , Can you share with us , We are experiencing similar problem.

Thanks ,

Tom

Felipe-Costa
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear community,

SAP Note 2225036 - YE: Cancelled T4, T4A and T4A-NR forms has been released. This SAP Note extends the Year-End report with the capability to generate cancelled T4* forms following CRA requirements. Similar funcionality was already available for RL* forms.

This note also improves the existing amendment logic, for this reason, probabilly it will be a prerequisite for any correction note related to the amendment functionality.

Best Regards,

Felipe.

Felipe-Costa
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear community,

SAP Note 2270284 - YE: RL1 and RL2 certification numbers for tax year 2015 has been released.

Addressing some questions raised in this forum:

You need to apply the transport file (which delivers workbench objects) to client 000.

If you receive an error saying that the family font ARIAL does not exist, you can follow the steps described in SAP Note 1605966 - Upload True Type fonts to SAP for use in SAPscript forms and Smart Forms to install this font family in your system.

Furthermore, T4 has not been changed by CRA this year, therefore, you will still see T4(14) when printing the form. You can check the official form in the following URL: http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/E/pbg/tf/t4/README.html

Kind Regards,

Felipe.

ngagne
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Felipe 

etardiff
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

When we run our RL-1 XML, we get an error:

Yet, the file is created, and it "looks" okay and there seems to be nothing significant about Line 8. Has anyone else seen this, and do you know what it means?

Thank you,

Elizabeth

MPGraziano
Participant
0 Kudos

YE Tax form changes Note 2258227 has been released today for transports to be applied. Maybe it's me... but I have not been able to find anywhere in any of the documentation, that indicates to which clients to apply to?

For now I have applied to our customer clients not to client 000

Please advise

thanks so much

Maria

etardiff
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

FYI ... Our Basis person tried to apply it to our development client, but received an error. She then tried to apply it to client 000 and was able to do so without error.

So far we have only re-tested T4A, but that test on that was good.

Good Luck,

Elizabeth

Former Member
0 Kudos

T4: While running simulations for T4 's we  have observed  Second slip of T4 box amounts all are blank, but we are able to see all T4 Box amounts in 1st slip of T4 .Any recommendations on what to setup to see amounts in second slip?

Thanks!

Tom

etardiff
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have been unable to find the MRQ XML schema for taxation year 2015. Can someone help us out by sending a link?

Thanks,

Elizabeth

ViswaRamamurthy
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hello Elizabeth,

This is attached to SAP Note 2266946 http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2266946

~  Vishwa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viswa,

How r u today?

We are tried to install the note - 2258227( SAP scripts for Forms), but its giving errors.

Any update on this?

Thanks,

Srikant

ViswaRamamurthy
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hello Srikant,

So far, everyone has been able to implement it successfully and we are not sure of the nature of this error. Please raise an incident with relevant details of the error and someone from the team would be happy to help you.

Cheers,

Vishwa

ngagne
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Vishwa,

We have applied the OSS note 2258227 in our development environment, client 000 and got the following warning message:

WARNING: The following error occurred when object was activated:

Paragraph BD: Font family ARRIAL is not an SAP font family

Object imported but not activated.

Did SAP change the font on the form?

What do you recommend to do?

Thank you in advance,

Nathalie Ann

ngagne
Explorer
0 Kudos

additional information:

The only form causing the warning message is the form HR_CDN_TAR215_SS.
This is for Québec only and we don't use it for Manitoba.

But I still have one remaining question:

I have noticed at the bottom left corner of the T4 2015 form:

T4(14)

But when I look at the T4A 2015 form:

T4A(15)

ViswaRamamurthy
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hello Nathalie,

There is no 2015 version for the T4 form - It continues to be the 2014 version.

For T4A there is a new 2015 version. That is the reason , you see the difference.

Regards,

Vishwa

ViswaRamamurthy
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

HR_CDN_TAR215_SS This is for the combo form T4A-RL2 . Let me double check and get back to you on the font settings.

ViswaRamamurthy
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hello Nathalie,

If the font ARIAL is not available in the system. It can be installed.

SAP Note 1605966 explains how to do so.

Thanks and Regards,

Vishwa

ngagne
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Vishwa

RajeshMatta20
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi Nathalie, were you able to fix the warning message.

We are getting the same, please advise.

Thanks

ViswaRamamurthy
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

SAP Note 2258800 is now available http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2258800

The Note contains steps to correct Quebec Health Contribution thresholds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viswa,

Are there any new NOTE for tax upgrade scheduled this week?

Thanks,

Srikant

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The YE15 Master Note for Canadian Year End 2015 is a very good source of information.

Currently, only in it will you find about the 6 Notes (2262236, 2241798, 2261900, 2258800, 2245419, 2228362) that were released on January 5 and 6.

P932733
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Another option is to run report twice for SK

1 step will bring SK exempt to 15842

2 step increase by 1 to 15843

Andrey

ViswaRamamurthy
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Version 3 of SAP Note 2255491 is available. There are no changes to the transports. Two Manual Post Implementation steps have been added

1. Correction to Québec source deduction of income tax from gratuities
  2. Correction to Ontario provincial basic tax

SAP Note 2258800 will be available for download on 17 Dec with corrections to Quebec Health Tax

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viswa,

For SK Provincial values comes to 15842, with 1.3% from 15639.

But it should be 15843.

Can u pl. check.

Thanks,

Srikant

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Srikant,

You could modify the value of constant IFSK0 to 1013.04 or 1013.05 to suit your need.

Note that it would then be overwritten by SAP next fall when you update your system to the Base HRSP.

mihkel_jurima
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Vishwa, where are the Quebec Parental Insurance Plan (QPIP) and the QC WCB Maximum Assessable Earnings rates stored?

thanks.

ViswaRamamurthy
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

It would be in T511K table (MOLGA 07). Look for the TW* constants.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have applied CLC SP93 and now applying YE notes. Even after applying the note 2225592 - ROE Corrections and enhancements to ROE the symptom mention below is still coming up-

The system always displays the following warning message in the output log: Invalid Other Monies Code T will not be reported. This code has been rescinded by CRA with ROE Web, and should not be considered by the system anymore.

We have done all the manual changes mention in the note.

Please suggest how this warning message will be cleared.

ViswaRamamurthy
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Do review the customizing in V_T5KR2 - Other Monies. If the issue still persists, please create an incident and provide a service connection. Our developers could review the customizing in your system and provide their recommendation.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh,

The ROE should not be mixed in with the Year-End Note and other Year-End changes, and there is an other thread regarding the ROE change to XML v.2.

Nevertheless, please confirm that you have also installed SAP Notes 2220338, 2211595, 2225592, 2185946, 2243499 and 2244370.  The last one may not be as critical since it should only include "documentation".

etardiff
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are getting an error for French language ROEs only. The English ones are fine. The error is: "Data missing from ROE Block 16 (reason code)" even though the reason code is there.

We have implemented all ROE notes except 2211595. We have not been able to install that one and I will open an OSS message about this, but I was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue with French ROEs, and do you think it could be related to the missing note?

Thanks,

Elizabeth

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The corrections instructions in Note 2211595 could not be implemented automatically.  Our Basis resource had to create the new program manually.

ngagne
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rémi,

Could you please tell me the name of the thread for the ROE Version 2.0 you are referring?

Thanks and have a nice day!

Nathalie Ann

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Natahlie Ann,

There are more than one thread on the subject, but you are probably referring to one of the following:

If you have a query on the subject, please use the appropriate thread.

ViswaRamamurthy
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Correction to Note 2255491 : Manual post-implementation step added to correct one entry related to Ontario provincial basic tax. Refer to Version 2 of SAP Note 2255491 - http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2255491

stevenan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, Matheus -

The year end page for Canada mentions that the YE note would be released today.  Is there a delay?  It would be nice to know something about this.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Anna Stevenson

JFDORE
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

The note 2255491 Tax Legal changes effective January 1 2016  has been released

Regards,

JF

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just a note to let everyone know that, according to Viswanath, "The changes with reference to the Tax forms and reporting is planned for delivery in second week of January 2016".

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On the Year End 2015 page (service.sap.com/hrcanada), SAP mentioned having released Note 2266946 (XML and Cert.No.Changes) and 2266475 (Quebec Garnishments Changes), that the sapscript versions of RL-1 and RL-2 are delayed, and that the new T4A and T4A-NR should be available this week.

Since Note 2266946 only contains changes for RL1 and RL2 forms, when can we expect the 2015 Certification Numbers for the T4 and T4A forms?

ViswaRamamurthy
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hello Remi,

We no longer need certification for T4 & T4A. The CRA has simplified this process. Do refer to http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/E/pub/tp/ic97-2r16/ic97-2r16-15e.pdf .

As there are no changes to T4 this year, there is no associated delivery. There is a new version of the T4A which will be released soon.

Regards,

Vishwa

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Viswanath for the feedback.

matheus_souza
Explorer
0 Kudos

Latest news:

The CRA has published the T4127 – Payroll Deductions Formulas for Computer Programs guide.

It can be found here:

T4127-JAN - Payroll Deductions Formulas for Computer Programs - 103rd Edition - Effective January 1,...

As a result, release of the year end transports is scheduled for 11 December 2015.

Cheers,

Matheus

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We would appreciate some feedback on when the Year-End Note will be available (and it's number).