cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFS MRP Error

Saif_Dew
Explorer
0 Kudos

We are facing a problem on AFS MRP run. After certain period of time suddenly MRP not generating any planned order. After investigating that all the relevant master data are correct, there is no changes in customizing, sales order requirement available, stock not still produce, planning file are correctly maintain, number range also not reach at target level. 
After several attempt of trying solve the problem we still not get any rote causes.

I am  not getting where the missing point of not generating any requirement   

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

muhsinoztas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Saif,

Firstly, Could you check availability check in SD/GEN view. When the fields is empty , planned order wont be update.

Secondly, you can check "The reason for rejecting a sales document"

Finally you can check requirements type in procurement type, you have to determine this requirements type according to your strategy.

Saif_Dew
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi muhsinoztas, I have check as per your advice but all the relevant data are correct, Can I debug standard transection?
muhsinoztas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Saif in my opinion debugging standart MRP should be last solution way. İf there is no suitable solution absolutely yes you can.

Could you check the planned order marked constant ? If you are using MRP Live you can try regenerative planning.

Saif_Dew
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi muhsinoztas , I am new in MRP, Can you please let me know where to check the planned order marked constant? and to active regenerative planning?
arjuna_bandara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked whether the plan order number range was nearly exhausted.?

Try updating the number range for object PLAF and recheck.

Also refer the note 531599.

As I have observed, when planned order number range interval is reached near exhaustion /N/AFS/MD02 run will be completed without an error but will not generate planned orders.

Saif_Dew
Explorer
0 Kudos
We increased number range but still same issue
DerekDing
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You can check if the planning file was correct for the material not generated PR, because I come across the planning file be not correct before.

And you can try to set a Planning file batch job (t-code: MDAB) before running MRP, although the Planning file will be created when the MRP running.

Saif_Dew
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi DerekDing
Saif_Dew
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi DerekDing, Thanks for your reply, I have check planning file is working fine, But Still not generating any planned order