cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No cache region displays in SAP cloud commerce

former_member662645
Discoverer

Hi

I have configured a custom ehcache region (name: projectProductDataCacheRegion) with all the required attributes(image attached) but it is not showing any caching on cloud commerce. I have checked HAC->monitoring->cache for all the aspects (api, storefront, backgorundprocessing) but it's not showing any cache results over there. although cache region is formed and its size is the same as I configured in the project properties file.

Note: It's showing ok in my local (hybris version 2011).

0 Kudos

Hi @Shambhu, did you got the resolve above issue, I have the same issue in my CCV2 application

0 Kudos

You might need to add the following:

<bean id="ehCacheProjectProductDataCacheRegionRegistrar" class="de.hybris.platform.regioncache.region.CacheRegionRegistrar" c:region-ref="ehCacheProjectProductDataCacheRegion" />

0 Kudos

Hi zmatkovic , Yes, cmsCacheRegion is OOTB functionality. and it's working fine in local but not commerce cloud. before migrating to commerce cloud it's working fine but after migrating to cloud it's not working.

<bean id="cmsCacheRegionRegistrar" class="de.hybris.platform.regioncache.region.CacheRegionRegistrar" c:region-ref="cmsCacheRegion" />

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

gaurav11
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please enable the Caching as value true as below in CCV2 environment.

andreeagligorrrr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello, did you find a solution for this? I'm facing the same issue.

devdixit
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to register your cache region to display it in HAC.

In your case, It would be like:

<bean id="projectProductDataCahceRegion" class="de.hybris.platform.regioncache.region.CacheRegionRegistrar" c:region-ref="projectProductDataCahceRegion" />

OOTB examples:

<!-- Add the cache region to the list displayed in the hac -->
<bean id="objectLabelCacheRegionRegistrar" class="de.hybris.platform.regioncache.region.CacheRegionRegistrar" c:region-ref="objectLabelCacheRegion" />
<bean id="objectShortLabelCacheRegionRegistrar" class="de.hybris.platform.regioncache.region.CacheRegionRegistrar" c:region-ref="objectShortLabelCacheRegion" />
0 Kudos

Hi @devdixit2 , Yes, cmsCacheRegion is OOTB functionality. and it's working fine in local but not commerce cloud. before migrating to commerce cloud it's working fine but after migrating to cloud it's not working.

<bean id="cmsCacheRegionRegistrar" class="de.hybris.platform.regioncache.region.CacheRegionRegistrar" c:region-ref="cmsCacheRegion" />