Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Probability Key Figure In Report

Lisa_Tait
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello

I am trying to create a view like below either of the below images but can't seem to be able to do this due to the probability being a key figure and it wants to average it.

I am trying to work out what opportunity value I have by the probability - ie., $x at 10% probability based on either the close date or by salesperson etc..

Is this possible?

Thank you

Lisa

former_member497128
Active Participant

Hi lisa_tait,

Please follow the suggestions already suggested by our colleague and if you have any further concerns then we would request to raise incident and will be assist you accordingly.

Regards,
Saurav Kumar

View Entire Topic
Lisa_Tait
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello

Thank you for your answer and help.

We do have it set up so that a user cannot enter in-between numbers, so it is in multiple's of 10 but that isn't really my concern/issue. It's the being able use that figure as it stands - so even if it could accept 25%, the report would show value of Opportunities sitting at 25%.

former_member226
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Ohk, Got it. So in such a case, I would propose that you create a new custom "Probability" field which is of type Text or Char. With this type, you will be able to put the probability as a "Characteristic" field in reports and then you can the newly added custom field as "Column Field".

2020-12-11-23-23-07.png

PS: You might also need to update the value for existing records for the custom field via KUT in order to see the data. For the newly created record, you can just configure a workflow to copy the standard probability to a custom field.