Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measure unsubscribes via campaign performance

Matt_V
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I can not see how via campaign performance we can measure unsubscribes or opt-outs?

This is an extremely import metric that is used to measure campaign effectiveness.

I don't understand how this metric is not available.

Can someone please advise what I am doing wrong.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

qiuwen_li
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Matt,

Thanks for bring this request in and it is acknowledged by the development team. We are actively looking into providing this capability. I will keep you updated once a concrete timeline is put into place.

bruno.gonzalez, thanks for your comments. It is exactly the workaround we are recommending to other customers in the meanwhile.

Regards,
Qiu Wen

bruno_gonzalez
Active Participant

Hi austrooper. If you don't have access to that in the campaign success for messages, you can do a work around with the link name or link alias. In the link of unsubscribe you make sure that it has the Link Name assigned or Link Alias. Then you can see that in multiple campaign performance reports like Campaign Performance and Campaign Success for Messages.

Let me know if that helped. Regards,

qiuwen_li
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Bradley,

Yes, there is an existing influence request - https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/idea/250725. Please vote for it.

Regards,
Qiu Wen

bmursell
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi qiuwen.li

austrooper requirements are extremely important to us too, as I'm sure many other customers and partners. Is there a current Influencer Request for this? I just want a way of keep up to date on this development too.

Thanks

Bradley

Matt_V
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for the insights although that doesn't quite meet the business requirement.

1. These metrics need to be available via the Campaign Performance tab
  2. They need to be broken down by communication channel e.g. email, Text message
  3. They need to also show communication categories/subscriptions

I'm not sure how tracking links works as our links point to manage your preferences page where the consumer has many options.

Here is a link to a sample page: https://lpdcb1aab197.ap1.hana.ondemand.com/p/fMGNz