Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Irrelevant Ticket Indicator ?

former_member190818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Does anyone knows which indicator or some status code is set when the Ticket is marked as Irrelevant. After marking the ticket as Irrelevant, it does not show up in All Tickets Query. There is another Query Show All Irrelevant Tickets.

I've tried querying in Cloud Application Studio and searched for any kind of indicator for irrelevant. As far as I know it changes the status to Completed. But if we manually set the status as Completed, it would still show in All Tickets Query in OWL.

Thanks.

Regards,

MB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohan,

The relevancy indicator is stored on the BO as "Classification Code".  However, it may not be PSM-released, I'll have to double check.

As of release 1605, it will available for reporting in the standard Tickets datasource.

Kind regards,

Gab

former_member228260
Discoverer
0 Kudos

what is the path to the Service Request BO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jhonny,

You can find it in the standard All Tickets report as "Message Relevancy".

Kind regards,

Gab

former_member228260
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I need the BO "Service Requeste" path because I have to extract it from the SDK and call a WS that the data in CRM replication.

The field exists in BO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jhonny,

The object attribute is called "Classification Code".  I need to check whether it's exposed via web service and/or PSM-enabled.

Thanks,

Gab

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am finding same issue. In debugging I cann not see any difference between a "Completed" Ticket and a "Marked as Irrelevant" ticket. I have tried analyzing All Irrelevants default set in OWL but I can not see any defined criteria. I suspected about "ServiceExecutionRevelanceIndicator" but in debugging the values for this indicator was allways false. Did you find the solution?

Regards,

Jesús.

former_member190818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jesus,

No, I could not find the solution yet.

Regards,

MB