cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to st action on user status?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

I want to set action on user status in Service Completion transaction. When end user choose user status Complete, I want to set action to close that transaction. I really don't know what step I need to follow. I appreciate your time and help. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Patel,

You can achieve the requirement with Status and Actions.

Please follow the below steps. 

1. Create status profile with required statuses including 'Complete' status.

2. Create Action definition within Action profile.  The processing time is 'when save' and processing type is 'method call' and maintain the method 'Complete_Document' for that action definition.

3. In Action conditions for that action definition, maintain the start condition as when 'user status=complete'.

4. Assign the Action profile to trasnaction type.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Maddy.

Message was edited by: Maddy p

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kumar5
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You need to do the below steps:-

Step1 :-  Create an action profile if you want to use any custom in

SPRO->CRM->Basic Functions->Actions->Actions in Transactions->Change Actions and Conditions->Define Action Profiles and Actions.

Step2 :-

Define the condition under  SPRO->CRM->Basic Functions->Actions->Actions in Transactions->Change Actions and Conditions->Define Conditions for ehich you want to call the action.

Step3 :-

Assign your action profile to transaction type under SPRO->CRM->transactions->basic settings->define transaction types.

Hope it helps

Thanks

Kumar Gaurav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dhimant

you can set action profile to your transaction type and actions can be configured at following path

SPRO->CRM->Basic functions->actions->actions in transactio->change action and conditions->define action profile and actions.

Regards

Naresh