cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to launch SAP Category modeler in S/4 Hana wherein we do not have IC_MANAGER role

kirankumardara
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created catalogue IDs, Groups, Codes and created subject Profile in S/4Hana Service on premise. The catalogue category was also assigned to transaction type in cross application- multi level.

But when i'm trying to create a new service request in web UI, the catalogue category is greyed out and can't choose anything.

In SAP CRM, we have role IC_MANAGER for doing necessary changes. But now we do not have this role in SAP S/4Hana Service. I would like to define categorization schema for enabling categorization in Service requests.

Could you please share the knowledge so that i can work implement that in my project.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Silvia_Ventura
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran

the categorization is inactive because service requests don't find any appropriate categorization schema. It doesn't have to do with the role.

Service requests are using the criteria "Transaction type / Catalog Category"

1. Define an entry in : Assign Transaction Types to Catalog Categories

2. Create new categorization schema : if you're using CRMWEBUI it's placed in the menu option Service Operation

3. The schema must be created with application "Service Request/Incident", Active and with the Transaction type/catalog updated in the application Areas

There are no more customizing setting. Be sure that you have an active schema.

Best regards

Silvia

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kirankumardara
Explorer
0 Kudos

codes-detection.pngHi Silvia,

Thanks for the info, it helped to configure categorization schema in Web UI.

But now i have to create codes manually in Web UI as there are 3 level hierarchical codes configured in S/4hana GUI that are not showing in the catalogue list. I'm manually creating codes so that they reflect in the catalogue while creating service request. (screen shost attached)

Is there any solution to upload 3 level hierarchical codes directly in web UI or let me know why the codes configured in GUI are not reflecting.manual-catalogue.png

Kindly help.

Regards,

Kiran Kumar D