cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion without archiving is not allowed in the production client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus!

I have a new problem with regards deleting products in the Production system in CRM. I can't seem to delete the product in Production Box using this report(COM_PRODUCT_DELETE_SINGLE). It gives me this error: 'Deletion without archiving is not allowed in the production client' I'm doing this to solve my issue with regards some of the products not having any Sales and Distribution Data. The steps i did below worked in QA box.

These are the steps i did in the QA box to delete the product:

1) I've deleted the products that has no sales data using the report COM_PRODUCT_DELETE_SINGLE. I went to COMMPR01 to tag the said products with a status 'To Archive' then saved it before I triggered this report.

2) I've registered it first in the table COMC_PR_TOOL_REG and filling up the necessary parameters

3) After Deleting the said products in CRM, I logged into R/3 to access the material (MM02). I just changed the sales text and saved it to trigger the replication in CRM.

When I checked the product in CRM, it worked. The Sales and Distribution Data is already shown.

Now I have a new problem with regards this procedure. I can't seem to delete the product in Production Box using this report. It gives me this error: 'Deletion without archiving is not allowed in the production client'

I have already followed the same procedure as to what I did in the QA box but for some reason it didn't work in the Production Box.

Could anyone please help me with this. Thanks!

Thanks & Regards

Nathan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to solve the problem.

In Report COM_PRODUCT_DELETE_SINGLE,there is a special check in order for the productive system detection.

The logic in this program has a perform check_authority which will automatically produce the error and prevents you from deleting a product in the production system.

Solution:

I copied the program COM_PRODUCT_DELETE_SINGLE to new one ZCOM_PRODUCT_DELETE_SINGLE then I placed a comment on the PERFORM check_authority.