cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting few sales transactions from SAP POSDM

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can you advise on this.

Do we have an option to delete any particular single transaction from POSDM.

Like my POSDM is having duplicate trans which shows in red, my client wants to remove from POSDM... do we have such option ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I was trying to change the duplicate transactions to rejected status and then they will convert to green but the problem here is next time if I see the total sales value/transactions it will show the ones that i rejected also, so My team will be confusing with total sales posted for that stores and total sales that successfully aggregated to ECC or supplied to BW.

But at last what I understand we don't have any option to delete selected trans from POS Workbench. only we can delete complete store trans WRT to date posted.

Thanks

Siva Sankar.

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor

That is correct understanding as POS DM WB display totals using traffic light status. You can use BW reports to understand how much sales you should expect in your Retail system. But this will just ensure the BW, POS DM and Retail are in synch. It doesn't prove you have all sales as expected which you must tally with your Store EOD report.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

It is not recommended to delete the records(I presume you are talking about PROD data deletion)as I believe it should have been sent from POS systems. However you have the below options to take care of such duplicate transactions

1.Reject the duplicate transactions by changing the status from Error to Rejected using the standard program - /POSDW/CHANGE_TASKSTATUS

2.Once the status is changed, it can be easily archived as part of your regular data archiving process for example once in 30 days or 15 days or 1 week depending on the current transaction volume in POSDM.

3.Schedule the archiving jobs and keep an eye on the data volume to increase/decrease the frequency of the archiving jobs accordingly.

Thanks,

Aram.

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ysivasankar ,

You can't delete single transaction. You need to delete all transaction from store for particular day in question if you want to.

For your case if it is duplicate and creating issue with red traffic light, you can simply reject all the tasks by setting status to rejected for tasks which are in error which will turn transaction as green but prevent it from further processing.

Thanks,

Vikrant.