Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conntrans synchronization issue

andreamazzanti
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm not experienced about the CRM mobile solution, and I'm trying to install the MSA on my laptop. After the installation procedure, I tried to synchronize my laptop with Conntranns, but I saw that I don't have the MSA Tab in my Conntrans, only the Kbase.

The Client Console has been installed successfully, and I also made the site assignment.

Do you have any idea or suggestion? Thanks a lot

BR,

Andrea

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess the site definition in transaction smoeac is not correct.

Please check both attributes there and change them accordingly. But probably you need to create a new site for your laptop there.

Regards,

Wolfhard

andreamazzanti
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

thanks for your help. I checked the site definition in SMOEAC, and it seems to be similar to the others. I think the problem should be on my laptop.

Shobhit, please, could you explain me all the steps that I have to perform? As I announced before, it's my first time with this soultion!

Thanks again.

Regards,

Andrea.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

probably there is sth wrong with the SMO5* tables.

Please check note 1254903 for regenerating of those tables and their entries.

Regards,

Wolfhard

andreamazzanti
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I solved the issue: I deleted and reinstalled the Mobile on my laptop and then I did the update of my IIDES. Now I can launch the Conntrans correctly.

Thanks.

BR,

Andrea.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

Pls try to register all the dll files in the Bin.net folder and check whether all sql services are running fine.

Check the ODBC connection also.

Let me know if its not working.

Regards,

Shobhit