Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4C CTI Adapter Integration - parameterized URL for oubound calls

former_member217922
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I have an inbound scenario with Custom-IVR, I can handle additional parameters and send them to C4C through C4C CTI Adapter, such as Call_Id or any kind of identification the customers inputted on IVR, but I can't customize the URL for C4C integration with others parameters for outbound scenario.

I mean, I'd like to send the Call_Id or Call Recording file path in Custom_1 parameter available at "SAP Cloud for Customer Integration URL" parameter, but the syntax %CALLID% (that works for "Launch Application or URL" at Queue level) didn't work. E.g. http://localhost:36729/?CID=BCM1234&;Custom_1=%CALLID%.

How can I achieve this requirement? Maybe using a Contact Center Customizers at System Management level?

Best Regards,

Heber Olivar

former_member202106
Contributor

Hi Heber,

How the CDT - C4C integration works is that CDT gets incoming call notification from server, the message might contain call attached data, CDT parses the data and pushes it to http:\\localhost... where Cloud Adapter should be waiting. So, this won't be solved with CCtr customizer. In other words this is pure client level integration.

As first step I would check if CDT is getting the data you would like to display. Easiest way to check this is from CDT logs (logelevel 5). You may compare to log events that are working fine. If I remember right you should be able to see field called extra data or just CAD. If you wish to filter only events that are sent to cloud adapter, then use keyword ajax.

So, what I'm saying is that the part you are looking for is inside CDT code. By modifying that you should be able to fulfill the requirement. I cannot remember exactly where the code is and I recommend to contact support for the information. This way the knowledge can be shared in a KBA.

BR,
Jukka

Ps. purpose of the "Launch Application or URL" is to open a webpage when call is answered.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217922
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jukka,

Thank you for your answer!

What is not clear to me is how to set the called extra data (CAD), if I can see it at CDT logs, to C4C integration URL. Could you clarify that? What placeholder can I use to fullfil the URL parameters?

Regarding CDT enhancements, are you talking about developing a new softphone or CDT allows enhacements with python code?

Best Regards,

Heber Olivar