CRM and CX Blogs by SAP
Stay up-to-date on the latest developments and product news about intelligent customer experience and CRM technologies through blog posts from SAP experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Marketing Cloud 1902 release provides seamless integration of survey data from third-party survey tools into SAP Marketing/SAP Marketing Cloud. This integration allows customers to integrate any third-party survey tools, such as Qualitrics, SurveyMonkey, SurveyGizmo, and so on with SAP Marketing solution with minimal efforts.

We have built great integration flows that allow you to combine new survey metadata and responses in the same flow. This simplifies the process of sending several requests to create survey metadata and responses from third-party survey tools.

We have published the following standard integration iFlows in the SAP Cloud Platform Integration (SAP CPI):

• Create Survey Data in SAP Marketing Cloud

• Retry Loading Buffered Survey Data to SAP Marketing Cloud

What is the value of using integration flows?

These integration flows allow you to fetch and store survey data easily from third-party tools into SAP Marketing/SAP Marketing Cloud by using Webhook (event subscription) or Partner Directory approach. The data buffer functionality ensures that survey data is safe in the case of unexpected SAP Marketing system downtimes. The data buffer is also responsible for sending all payloads from the global data storage to the SAP Marketing/SAP Marketing Cloud back end system.

For more details on how to implement the iFlow, see the following links:
1 Comment
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on this integration but stuck with few things.
I didn’t understand why ExtensibilityFlow has been used and I don’t see any process direct flow with the same sender address?

And there is one sub-process Fetch Prefill Data that has not been called anywhere in the integration. 

Thank you.

Anurag Tyagi.