CRM and CX Blogs by SAP
Stay up-to-date on the latest developments and product news about intelligent customer experience and CRM technologies through blog posts from SAP experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lara
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
We are pleased to introduce the SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement Certification!

Consultants and other implementers can register for the SAP Certified Technology Associate for Emarsys Customer Engagement Implementation on the SAP Training Shop.

This exam shows your knowledge and understanding of SAP Emarsys, and demonstrates to your clients your ability to apply your knowledge practically in all phases of project implementation.

While you don't need previous project experience to pass this exam, we recommend a few ways to become proficient:

Learn more about SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement in the SAP Community.

10 Comments
richarana
Explorer
Do we have sample questions around the certification?
Lara
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Yes, if you follow the link to register for the exam, it will take you to the exam information page. Click the View More link next to Sample questions to go through 5 samples.
anithamathew
Explorer
0 Kudos
Do we have the e_book available for emarsys. certification ( SAP Certified Technology Associate for Emarsys Customer Engagement Implementation.)
Lara
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Emarsys doesn't have an e_book for certification, but if you drill down in any of the topics, they display the learning content.
Former Member
0 Kudos
laragolden - please note that the link to emarsys learning journey has changed as below

https://help.sap.com/learning-journeys/92fafe30751c4ca69d7095e74549435b
0 Kudos
Good Morning,

What is the exam duration?

Where can we find other sample questions in order to test our preparation before the exam?

Thank you
Lara
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
The exam duration is 180 minutes.

As is typical with SAP certifications, only a small number of sample questions are provided on the exam page. There are no others provided by SAP.
Matt_V
Explorer
0 Kudos
I found this exam extremely difficult, even though I have extensive experience with CEPs. For the breadth and depth of the topics why wouldn't this exam be open book, rather than an exam on how well an individual can rote learn?

I have already managed two complex Emarsys implementations, read all of the learning journeys and attended the 5 days workshop.

I didn't pass my first attempt and there is no feedback on which areas to focus on except broad subjects. Any help would be appreciated.
juanescab
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi, thanks for the info. When will the new version of the exam be released? Where I can check this?  Thanks!
Volodymyr
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello? Can you give us a Training base of Emarsys? to prepare for certification?