Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

Service order change

Hi, I am trying to modify the service order with the notification number. For this i am using the BAPI ''BAPI_ALM_ORDER_MAINTAIN''. The service order already exists in the system and i have created the notification with reference to this order (sepa...

OO Approach to Updating Infotypes

Hello All,I am new to the HR module & within this short span of time i've faced many issues while using 'HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION' FM.I was looking for some classes which would do the job for me. I came across quite a few posts mentioning the interface ...

Appraisal authorisation

Hello thereI've got a few questions here regarding MBO:1) Can someone kindly advise which are the authorisation objects are to control the following fields in PHAP_ADMIN.I know P_HAP_DOC is used, but does this authoristion object restricts the follow...

REPLACE ALL OCCURRENCES ?

hi,i have a character-field containing"18.08.2003: Typenschein; Typenscheintausch; Rechnung Autohaus Brunner"Now i want to replace all the ; with ,I have done:REPLACE ALL OCCURRENCES OF ';' IN satz-text WITH ','. The result now is:"18.08.2003: Typen...

SHDB for ST03N possible ?

i need to export workload stats.into files every day for date-1.first i need to select options on the left of the screen (Expert mode, Total, Day-1,Transaction Profile, standard ) and in the ALV list (All Data, Tasktype:Dialog ) and then export file ...

Resolved! Creating action log

Hi All,We have custom transaction code and we want to create button which will give the action log like standard transactions.I have a plan to put a field like timestamp for the tables and wanted to show in sequence. Is there any other way to do this...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.