Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

How to select these...

Hi Friends,I have a report in which I have to take/select the OUTSERTS, which are stored in STPO-IDNRK. These Outserts will have 'o' or 'op' at the end of the number.For eg: 7304OP or 7304O.And I also have to select the 'Medication Guide Part Numbers...

Resolved! Skip screen in BDC

Hi All,I want to skip screen in BDC while upload data what should I do? Pleas help me in this regard. Do you think if I pass ‘/n’ it’ll work?ERFORM sub_bdc_dynpro USING 'MP002200' '2000'. PERFORM sub_bdc_field USING : 'P0022-BEGDA' temp_...

Resolved! Label printing smart forms

Hi everybody this is my frist post in SDNhere i got a problem in smartformsi need to print labels four per page.the problem is am able to print only one on each page.here each label is size of credit card.and there are four in each page. am just try...

Resolved! User-Exit Translation

Hi,I use a user-exit EXIT_SAPLIE01_007. I wrote my code in the user Exit include ZXQSMU06. Inside my code I used text symbols. Now, when I wanted to translate these text symbols I always get the message TL 565 "Empty object list" intead of the transl...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.