Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Function RSOD_DOC_MAST_CHANGE

A parameter for the FM RSOD_DOC_MAST_CHANGE is I_URL. I'm hoping that it saves the document to that URL location but I can't prove it because when I try to pass a URL to that parameter, I get an error when I run the program.Can someone tell me what ...

IDOC create Delivery

Hi,Can anyone help me with the following.In SAP we create standard orders. These orders are interfaced (using IDOCs) to an external system, where in the external system replica the orders and deliveres and dispatches the order. The above steps are fi...

Creating "Table Infotypes"

I have created "field infotypes" using PPCI.I created the prereq structure HRI9nnn ......selected the "field infotype" radio button...... and hit create.I am now trying to create a "table infotype". What are the prereqs for creating it? I tried creat...

Resolved! BADI QUESTION.

HI!!!WHEN I IMPLEMENT A BADI WHAT I NEED TO DO?I NEED TO PUT A BRAKE POINT INTO THE METHOD TO SEE IF THE TRANSACTION TAKE THE BRAKE OR WHAT?THE TRANSACTION IS FF73 AND THE FIELD IS: TARGET ACCOUNT NAME.THANKS FOR THE HELP.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.