Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow Document Template issue

former_member2382
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ther,

I am facing a strange issue in Production system related to Workflow Document Template. The New Template was created and transported to Quality system and is working fine. However, wen we transported it to Prod system, the old document template is not replaced with new Doc template. The new template can be seen in Workflow Builder...

Have checked the transport log and refreshed runtime buffer... everything seems to be fine but the New Doc Temp is missing....

Let me know if you hav any idea...

BR, Akhter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anjan_paul
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the SAP Note 449993

former_member2382
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your inputs.

The issue was due Transports sequence. The Basis guys imported 2 proposals one after the other without any time gap and the first proposal ended fews seconds after completion of Second proposal which resulted in the above issue.

Regards, Akhter

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi M P,

1. Have u check SWU3 config in production.
  2. It seen like Active version generation issue in Workflow config.

For more clear vision,Provide some more screen shots.

Regards,

Ragav

former_member2382
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If you see above, under section Doc. template(s): instead of Rev02 the application should pickup Rev03 the new doc...

former_member2382
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Any help here pls...

former_member16044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi M P,

Compare the version of workflow template in Quality and production systems. If there's any mismatch, then check the following threads:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/863168

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1522549

I believe the active workflow version in PRD system appear as 'runtime exits' instead of 'active'.

Regards,

Rahul Kulkarni

former_member2382
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Correction: :"Have checked the transport log and refreshed runtime buffer... everything seems to be fine but the New Doc Temp is not picked up under section "Doc. template(s) [F4 Help area] ...."