cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIS 30674

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I try to open a webi report (created in webi 14.0.2) with previous version of Rich Client (12.3.0) with error message below.

This document requires Web Intelligence 14.0.0.0  and cannot be opened by the current Web Intelligence version (12.3.0.601). (WIS 30674)

I found a note 1297881 for same kind of problem but related to other Webi versions... does not work. What should I do to convert my Webi report and be able to read/modify it ?

Thx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188911
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

WebI documents are not backward compatible.

When you open a document created in a previous version you are explicitly warned that if you save it you won't be able to open it in a previous version, which thing happens with newly created documents as well.

Therefore you need to create the document from scratch in XI3.1

0 Kudos

Thanks Simone,

that's too bad when the purpose is to publish newly created WEBI reports on SAP BI Mobile, knowing that SAP Mobile BI does not support WEBI4.0...

Thanks for your answer,

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP Mobile applications fully support SAP BI4.0 Webi documents.

You need to use BI4.0 Mobile servers and apps tho.

former_member188911
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alexandra,

What version of BI Mobile are you using?  I understand that the iPad BI App connects to XI3.1 and BI4.0 without any problems...

Thanks

0 Kudos

I am using BI Mobile 4.1.2 but connected to BI On Demand since the mobile server 4.0 is not yet installed, but should be in coming weeks...

BI On Demand and BI Mobile works fine with WEBI XI though,

Thx

former_member188911
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So you shouldn't have any problems. The only thing you would do while you have coexisting XI3.1 and BI4.0 environments is to build the documents in XI3.1

Thanks!

Simone

Answers (0)